Meet Ino Yamanaka

The boys have been training for two weeks now, and they've become a little in over their heads. After the first week, Naruto thought he could fight Ino but Hinata stopped him. After the second week Sasuke started saying he could beat her too. Boys are so cocky sometimes.

"Fine! If you really think you can beat Ino, we'll have her come and do a practice fight with you two, then we'll see if you're ready for the real thing." Sakura said, her and Hinata had finally grown tired of the boys constantly complaining.

"Yes Dattebayo!! I'm gonna win!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Tch, only if I don't first." Sasuke said.

"Both of you shut up. You'll be fighting her tomorrow at 7am." Hinata said.

As soon as she said that Naruto started complaining that it was too early, Sasuke simply blinked but you could see the irritation in his eyes.

"Naruto, if we were ever attacked you would have to be able to fight no matter how early or late it is. Think of this as another way of training okay?" Sakura said, trying to stop the blonde from being so loud.

"Ohhh okay!" Naruto said, as he stopped his ramblings and started walking towards the boxing ring. "Hey teme! I bet I can beat you in boxing!"

"As if dobe, you can't even run a lap around the gym before getting tired." Sasuke said, yet he began walking towards the ring.

"Oh yeah!? Fight me then!"

"Tch  whatever."

The boys began putting on their gloves and walking into the ring. The girls simply looked on in amusement, it seems their recruits loved to challenge each other. What they haven't seen much of is teamwork from the boys. If they were ever assigned a mission together, they would fail miserably if all they did was bicker. Smirking, Sakura looked to Hinata.

"I think I know the perfect person to teach these two idiots about teamwork." She said.

"Who?" The pale eyed girl questioned.

"My old sensei, Kakashi Hatake."

-

The next day the boys woke up at 5:30am to get ready for the fight. They didn't think it would be very hard. Ino was a girl. So she should be weaker than them at least by a little. They ate some breakfast before heading out to meet the girls. The walk to the training room was quiet, it was too early to talk. Once they reached the room, they saw Sakura, Hinata and a girl with long, blonde hair tied in a high pony tail, sitting on the outer ring. The girl looked completely calm, like she wasn't about to have two fights. For some reason this set the boys on edge.

Hinata suddenly looked up and signalled them to come over. As they walked over they saw the blonde girl raise an eyebrow at them. Was she impressed? Disappointed? Who knew.

"This is Ino. Good luck, you'll need it." Sakura said, motioning towards the blonde girl.

"I won't be going easy on you guys, ok?" Ino said. The boys nodded.

"Alright, Naruto you're first." Hinata said.

"I'm gonna win Dattebayo!" The boy exclaimed.

Two minutes later, Naruto dropped to his knees. He was completely worn out already, Ino was fast! Suddenly the Uchiha felt a knot of nervousness in his stomach, but he refused to show it. He simply walked up into the ring after his friend exited. He looked at the girl, she hadn't even broken a sweat.

Their fight was a little longer, but five minutes later Sasuke put up a hand, signalling he gave up.

"How?! You're a girl!" Naruto exclaimed.

Ino hit the back of Naruto's head.

"You Idiot! Never underestimate an opponent, That's one of the first rules you should've learned!" She scolded.

Sakura sighed, at least the boys could fight a bit now. They weren't exactly experts, but it would do for now. Hinata looked over at her friend, thinking the same thing. The girls hadn't trained anyone since the gang was new, and they didn't have many members to help train newbies. That was over two years ago, both the girl's families were in debt to the gang in its early stages, so she, Sakura and Neji had come to try and repay the gang. The same can be said for most of the Leaf 11.  Over time the group of friends became attached to the gang, and worked their way to the top. They decided to stay.

She was woken up from her nostalgia by a certain blonde boy with blue eyes. It seems everyone had left except them.

"Hinata- chan! Wanna get some ramen with me for lunch?" Naruto asked.

Hinata smiled softly. "Sure."

And with that the two headed out. After the door closed behind them, a smirking pinkette and blonde came out from the shadows. Looks like they had some match making to do.

----------------------------------------
Sup. Any feedback? Ideas you would like to see in the story? No? Ok. Sorry this chapter wasn't very interesting 😅