Down fall

Hello and welcome to a new book that I came up with last night at 3am! I really like the plot I have and I hope you all do too! On with the story!!
(-.-)(;-;)($-$)(@.@)(0.0)(:-:)(^-^)

Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha were walking around their college campus. It was Friday night and they had nothing to do but homework. Naruto and Sasuke were your basic college students, they went to parties when they felt like it, they had amazing girlfriends, and had wonderful families back at home, waiting for them.

Sasuke's girlfriend was Karin Uzumaki. She's Naruto's cousin so as you probably guessed, they met through him. She was a sweet girl, had lots of friends and was very loyal, at least in his eyes. She had bright, red hair and dark brown eyes, but she wore red contacts most of the time since, as she put it, she wanted to be original. Everyone thought Sasuke and her were the perfect match!

Naruto's girlfriend was Shion Priestess. She had long, blonde hair and piercing, pale eyes. They almost looked grey. She was an outgoing girl and wasn't afraid to state her opinion. After meeting Karin, they became very close, and are now best friends. Like her best friend, she's seen as a very loyal girlfriend. Although she can get a little out of hand when she's tipsy.

Overall, the boys were happy with their life, but they weren't happy with all the chapters they had to read for English. As soon as they headed through the door of their dorm, Naruto dropped his bag on to the floor and ran to the mini fridge in the corner, probably to eat some left over ramen.

"Oi, dobe we still have to read those chapters for English." Sasuke said.

"Relax teme! It's Friday, we have tons of time!" Naruto replied.

"I would rather finish my homework today than on Sunday."

"But temeeee-"

"Shut up."

"You can't force me to do the homework though."

"Fine, don't expect me to help you then."

And with that Sasuke got out the book they were reading, and started one of the 6 chapters they were told to read.
Naruto was mumbling incoherent words as he sat next to his friend and began reading as well, knowing he would need help on the essay they had to write afterwards. The book was about things related to gangs and crime. Strange choice, but what else do you expect from a teacher like Orochimaru. After 2 chapters, the boys decided to check on their girlfriends, they haven't seen them since yesterday and haven't gotten a word about them since.

-

When they got to Karin's dorm, Naruto said a quick goodbye to Sasuke before heading down to Shion's dorm. Sasuke was happy to see his girlfriend again, but he won't be happy when he sees who's with her. Knocking on her door, he receives silence, but after a couple seconds he hears some shuffling. Thinking she may be asleep, and had just moved around on her bed or something, Sasuke used the spare key he had and opened the door. He was met with what he expected, a sleeping Karin. But upon closer inspection, he saw a lump under the blanket, a moving lump.

Sasuke walked over to the bed and tapped Karin's shoulder to wake her up. When she woke up, she opened her eyes and immediately shot up. The Blanket fell to her waist showing she was half naked. Some groggy noises sounded from under the blanket and a guy Sasuke has never seen before sat up, also half naked....

"What the hell is this Karin?!" Sasuke demanded, he was very angry, and everyone knows an angry Uchiha is hella scary.

"S-Sasuke-kun, I can explain!"

"Explain that you cheated on me? Was this a one time thing or have you been doing it more than once?!"

Karin hesitated, and then a guilty expression broke out on her face as she looked down.

"It's happened more than once...."

That's all Sasuke needed to know. "we're done Karin."

And with that he walked out the door, dropping the spare key on her desk and picking up his.

-

Naruto walked into the lobby, that separated the two sections of dorms. When he got there he saw Shion talking to a guy, probably one of her friends. Naruto started walking up to her, only to stop once he heard their conversation.

"So, Shion do you have a boyfriend?"

"Haha, nope! I'm very much single."

"W-well would you like to go on a date with me on Friday..?"

"I would love too!"

Naruto couldn't believe his ears. Shion just played him... Hard. He walked up to them, and in a surprised voice he said..

"Wow Shion! I didn't know you were single, thanks for letting me know!"

"Wait Naruto!" Shion pleaded, but it was too late, Naruto was already gone.

-

Back at the dorm, both boys were surprised to hear about each others girlfriends, it all sounded like something out of a bad fan fiction! After some small conversation the boys fell asleep, only to be awakened by loud bangs and... EXPLOSIONS?!

-----------------------------------------
Heeyyyy how do you like my story so far? Any feedback to help make the story better? Comment and share please, and thank you for reading 😊