Gun Shots

Hinata strapped on a bullet proof vest along with her fellow members, all of them had the familiar feeling in their stomachs associated with nervousness. All except Hinata of course, it takes a lot to get her of all people scared. She was on the front lines, along with the rest of the Leaf 13 except Sakura. Her pink haired friend was coming last along with the other medics, although she would usually come first. Hinata sighed, this time it would be only her leading The Leaf's troops. Suddenly an arm draped around her shoulder, causing the dark haired girl to jump.

"Hey Hinata-chan!" Her boyfriend greeted her, a bright smile on his face.

"Oh, hello Naruto..." Hinata said, calming down a bit. She's never been jumpy before, only with Naruto.

"C'mon! We're about ready to leave, but we can't without you!" The blonde said, pulling her through a crowd of armed members before they reached the front.

The Leaf 13 were already there, each had a strong look of determination on their faces. Hinata took a deep breath and turned around to face The Leaf.

"As you know, our leader Sakura Haruno is not going to be fighting in the front lines. Don't let that bring you down, she's still going to be with us, healing our injured fighters. Not only that but you have the rest of The Leaf 13 and the other five gangs fighting alongside you, let's give it our all and bring peace back to America! Let's bring The Sound down!" She shouted, causing everyone to erupt in a loud cheer.

With that she faced forward and began walking toward Sound territory, over 100 gang members following her down the quiet streets.

-

The first gun shot went off, and it was fired by none other than Gaara. There was a moment of silence before all havoc let loose, bombs went off and people were falling one after the other. At the very back stood a certain pinkette, aiding her fallen comrades. They had been fighting for over 4 hours now and it didn't look like it would let up anytime soon, as The Sound had brought backup. Madara Uchiha led a huge criminal organization that was more than happy to help take over a country. Luckily for them, the government sent officers to back the five gangs up as well. Perks of being the good guys, she thought.

She was brought out of her thoughts by a rush of new injured people to tend to, wiping her brow to get rid of the beads of sweat forming there, she set off. Pulling on a new pair of gloves, she walked towards the many white tents that were set up.

-

Sasuke shot another enemy in the shoulder, before ducking inside an alley to shield himself from an onslaught of bullets. The Leaf 13 had split up, hoping to cover more ground that way. The Sand had brought hand grenades and distributed them among the other gangs, which came in very handy. Sasuke took one out and threw it at a new group of enemies that were approaching, instantly killing most of them and injuring others. Sadly a few got away before the explosion, and were no where in sight. Checking if the coast was clear, Sasuke decided to go deeper into the enemy's territory.

-

Naruto hid behind a wall and watched as Madara talked to a man wearing what looked like a straw hat, which covered his face. He couldn't quite hear their conversation, but a small bit of information would be good. The blonde looked around before slowly creeping down the alley and into another, getting closer by the second. This wasn't exactly what he was supposed to be doing, but he somehow ended up all the way here and decided 'why not?'. He finally got close enough to hear what they were saying.

"- surprise attack on the college was a great plan, too bad the-" Madara was saying but a bomb went off in the distance, making it too hard for Naruto to hear.

"-would make great assets to the organization, sadly The Leaf got them first." The other man said.

"Perhaps we could persuade them into joining?" Madara suggested.

"The blonde would be easy, but his friend would be hard to crack," the other man said, and took off his hat. "They were my students after all.." Naruto gasped, there stood his English teacher. Orochimaru-sensei, he had to tell Sasuke. Naruto took off down the alley, hoping to bump into his stoic friend.

-

Sasuke was getting closer to the medic area for The Sound, until he crashed into something, or rather someone. Looking up he saw his best friend, out of breath.

"Baka, what are you doing all the way here?" He asked

"I should ask you that, anyways I was looking for you!" Naruto replied.

"Why?"

"It seems our old English teacher is working with Madara, he's with him right now!"

"That pervert was part of a gang?!"

"Right?! Anyways, we have to tell Hinata!"

Sasuke was about to reply, but a voice interrupted them.

"I don't think so." Then everything went black.

-

Hinata saw Naruto run farther into Sound territory, what an idiot. She had finally found them before she saw a tall man wearing a straw hat knock him and Sasuke out. They were dragged away by several other men, she would have shot the enemies but she knew she couldn't. She was in enemy territory, one gunshot and she'd be hunted down and killed. She took out a Walkie talkie and spoke into it,

"Naruto and Sasuke have been taken captive, all Leaf 13 members meet at the north-west side of The Sound's medical unit."

She put it away and leaned against the wall, all she could do now was wait.

-

Sakura took one look at the head medic before she was armed and ushered into battle, everyone knew she wouldn't let her friends fight without her. Especially now that Sasuke and Naruto were captured, like hell was anyone getting away with touching her man. The pinkette sprinted down alley after alley until she saw her best friend, leaning against a wall. She was surprisingly the first one here, Hinata looked up at her and widened her eyes.

"What are you doing here?! You're still hurt!" The dark haired girl said.

"So? I'm not letting you, or anyone else fight in enemy territory without me." Sakura said.

They turned around to the sound of running footsteps, looking down the alley they saw their friends sprinting towards them.

It all starts now.
--------------------------------------------
Dammit Sasuke and Naruto! You had one job! 💢 anyways, how'd you like this chapter? Good? Bad? Any advice? Let me know! <3