Open Your Eyes

Beads of sweat rolled down their foreheads as they ran, each had a pained look on their face. There were only four left, and the deceased had died in only a little over five hours. Sakura wearily looked around, it was quiet, too quiet. The explosions had stopped about thirty minutes ago, but that didn't stop them. To think they were thinking of giving up, how pathetic.

'The least we can do is win this war for them.' Sakura thought, clenching her fists.

Hinata on the other hand had tears streaming down her face, as if seeping through the cracks of her brave mask. She hated crying, it made her feel weak. Hinata looked over her shoulder at Naruto, and saw the sad look on his face, Oh how she wished she could tell him.

Sasuke and Naruto hung back, having a quiet conversation.

"We probably went down the wrong hallway." Sasuke said, trying to remember which hallway Orochimaru went down when he left.

"Yeah, but it isn't safe to go back there, our path is blocked too." Naruto said.

"We're also a hundred percent lost." The Uchiha said as he groaned in frustration.

"Well, we'll find a way out, Dattebayo!"

"Hn."

"Don't 'hn' me teme! I bet if you die, hn would be your last words! Wait, hn isn't even a word!" Naruto yelled, rambling on and on about 'hn'.

"Shut up, dobe."

"Who're you calling do-" Naruto was cut off by another set of rumbling.

"Oh hell, not this again." Sakura mumbled.

Hinata sighed, using the wall for balance. "Get ready for some explosions."

Naruto was rather confused as to why the girls weren't panicking like they should be, he just brushed it off and waited for the now familiar sounds of explosions. But no explosion came, there was just the annoying rumbling. Sakura and Hinata looked at each other, as if a sudden realization came across them. Right then, a bright light slowly began coming down the hall.

"What is that?" Naruto asked, taking a step backwards.

"It time.." Sakura said as tears began cascading down her cheeks.

The girls turned towards them, sadness evident in their eyes.

"It was great meeting you guys." Sakura said, looking down.

"We'll miss you a-" Hinata's voice cracked. "A lot.."

"Oi! What's wrong?! Are we gonna die?!" Naruto shrieked.

"I hope we meet you again..." Sakura said, as the light enveloped them and everything went dark.

-

Sasuke shot up, looking around frantically. He looked to his right and saw Naruto comfortably lying on his.... bed?!

"Dobe! Get up!" Sasuke yelled across the room.

"Hmm Hinata-chan.." Naruto mumbled, turning around in his sleep.

"I ate the last ramen cup." Sasuke said, a blank look on his face.

"Hmm.. WAIT, WHAT?!" The blonde screeched, immediately shooting up, only to fall off of his bed.

"Oww.." Naruto mumbled before looking around, his eyes widened. "What are we doing here..?"

"Dobe, did you by chance dream about two girls, one with pink hair and one with.. like purple hair or something, and they were gang leaders?"

Naruto stared at him for a moment, before speaking. "That's the most you've ever spoke, I'm proud of you teme!" He grinned. "And yes, I did.. wait, how did you know?!"