Lost and Found

Sasuke woke up in a dark, dusty room. He looked to his left and saw Naruto, still knocked out and sound asleep. He was going to try and shake him awake but he soon realized he couldn't move his hands, he looked behind him and saw that his hands were tied together and were then tied to a wooden pillar behind him and his best friend. Sasuke took a deep breath and sighed, it was no doubt Orochimaru who brought them here, he had recognized the long, oily hair falling out of the straw hat. The only questions were, where were they? Why were they here? And how do they get out? Everything else could wait for later.

-

Shino and Kiba ran down a back alley while Hinata acted as a distraction, The Leaf 13 had split into groups. Sakura and Sai had gone on ahead to scout the area and see if they could find anything, Neji, Tenten and Lee were the bomb squad, perched on buildings and awaiting their victims. Ino, Shikamaru and Choji were interrogating any Sound members they had managed to capture and see if they could locate Sasuke's and Naruto's location. Overall they were a great team, making quick progress. They knew that the boys were in some sort of  storage unit, which narrowed the surrounding buildings down to 23. Sai and Sakura were scouting building number 7, which was right above the boys.

-

Naruto opened his cerulean blue eyes and immediately widened them, how could they get themselves caught so easily?! He looked to his left and saw Sasuke glaring at nothing, most likely thinking the same thing.

"Welcome back dobe." The uchiha said, turning to look at him.

"Oi teme! Where's the pedo-man we call our English teacher?!" Naruto said, the blonde hasn't even noticed he was tied to a pillar.

"Probably outside, somewhere we can't go sadly."

"Eh? What do you mean?" Naruto asked, about to get up only to fall back down. He couldn't move his arms, which made him finally realize the obvious. "We're tied down aren't we?"

"Really? I didn't notice." You could almost taste the sarcasm in Sasuke's voice.

-

They found them quicker than they thought they would, which meant something wasn't right.

"It's obviously a trap, Madara is probably in there waiting for us." Neji said.

"But we can't leave them alone!" Lee countered.

"Isn't it against code to go into unknown enemy territory without 15 or more people, Sakura? Tsunade made that rule herself." Ino asked.

"Yes but, Kakashi always said those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum!" The pinkette said, determination in her eyes.

"I agree," Hinata said "we can't leave anyone behind."

"Alright, let's go!" Shino said, and they were off.

-

Footsteps, that meant someone was coming. The boys immediately tensed as the footsteps became louder and closer. Orochimaru stepped out of the shadows, a cruel smile played on his lips.

"Well, well. If it isn't my two top students." He said, Naruto and Sasuke growled.

"Since when were you part of a gang?! A criminal one too!" Naruto shouted, he was still confused about that.

"Since as long as I could remember boy, now I know this is sudden but how would you like to join The Sound?"

"Ha! Like hell we would, in case you didn't know we're part of The Leaf 13!" Naruto countered.

"We're perfectly happy in The Leaf, now what did you really bring us here for?" Sasuke asked.

"Hm, men bring the blonde to the underground cell." Pedo-snake said, a second later three men swarmed Naruto, who was yelling at them to let him go but was immediately knocked out. As the men took Naruto away, Orochimaru turned to Sasuke with a glint in his eye.

"I'm going to propose a deal for you boy, and it would be in your best interest to accept."

Sasuke only glared at the man, which made Orochimaru chuckle.

"As you know, your girlfriend is injured, how unfortunate. What's even more unfortunate is that she can't fight at her full potential, which means she's an easy target at the moment. As we speak I have over a dozen men ready to shoot her at The Leaf's medical unit If I say so, and I'll only call them off if you join The Sound. So what do you say?" Orochimaru's claim made Sasuke widen his eyes, to him Sakura was still back at the medical unit and not in the same building as him.

The Uchiha grit his teeth as he was about to give his answer, an answer that pained him to make. Unbeknownst to him, Orochimaru was only bluffing.

-

They knew the boys were in the basement of the building, they just couldn't find a way to get down there. They had searched the entire storage unit and only found dust, no door or staircase to go down.

"Let's blow it up." Neji suggested, earning a smack on the back of his head from his girlfriend and Lee.

"We'll kill them, idiot!" Tenten scolded him.

As Neji mumbled apologies to her, the rest were trying to figure out how to get to the basement.

"There has to be a way down there..." Hinata mumbled.

"We really could blow it up...." Sakura said.

"It's not a bag idea." Shino added.

"As long as we don't use too many explosives it should be fine." Tenten said.

"Hypocrite." Neji mumbled, earning him another smack on the head.

-

Naruto groaned as he woke up, his hands were still bound but not to a wooden pillar. Instead he was in a dark jail cell, that smelled of something metallic. He looked around and only saw darkness, he got up and attempted to walk around, only to fall flat on his face. Since he wasn't tied to a pillar anymore they had bound his feet, so that he couldn't walk. Naruto groaned and scooted back towards a wall, where he leaned back and attempted to think of a plan to get out of there.
------------------------------------------
Woohoo I updated 😂 I hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think! Also Merry late Christmas everyone, I hope you enjoyed your holiday!