Flying

Yes, they had a war coming up in 3 days. Yes, their leader was out of commission. Did that stop the two imbeciles from trying to increase their rank? No. Sakura sat in a chair next to Hinata, watching the boys fighting it out. Sasuke wanted to surpass Naruto so he could fight Chouji, and Naruto was trying to defend his spot. Hinata watched with pride as Naruto got a lucky kick at Sasuke's legs, knocking the Uchiha off his feet. Being too tired to continue, Sasuke gave up and walked out of the ring. Hinata surprised everyone by running to Naruto and hugging him, giving him multiple congratulations.

"Wow Naruto! You've improved a lot since the last time I saw you fight!" Hinata smiled brightly.

Naruto blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Well I've been practicing a lot," he said sheepishly, "to try and impress you.." He added under his breath. Hinata heard it and slightly blushed, before taking his hand and beginning to walk.

"Let's go get some celebratory ramen." She said. Naruto's face lit up at the word.

"Yay! Ramennnn!" Naruto yelled, now pulling Hinata as he ran.

Sasuke watched on in amusement, before turning around a facing Sakura.

"Would you like to go out for dinner?" He asked. Sakura looked up in surprise before smiling, and nodding her head.

Walking over to her and taking her hand, he pulled her up and they walked out of the gym.

-

Hinata sat on the stool next to Naruto, who was currently inhaling his ramen. She honestly didn't understand what was so special about ramen, but seeing Naruto's adorable happy face always brightened her mood. She used one hand to put a stray strand of her hair behind her ear and began eating her soup. When she finished Naruto was already in his fourth and final bowl. He put some cash in the counter and thanked their chef who smiled brightly and told them to come again, Naruto then grabbed Hinata's hand and they walked out of the restaurant. They were blasted with cool air as they stepped out on to the street, making them both tighten their sweaters around themselves. The sun was just beginning to set, giving the city a golden hue.

"What do you wanna do now, Hinata-chan?" Naruto asked.

Hinata thought for a bit before smiling and pulling him down the road. "Let's go zip lining!"

-

Naruto looked up at the building Hinata had brought them to, it looked at least 500 stories high!

"Uhm, Hinata-chan? Where's the zip line?..." Naruto asked cautiously as Hinata began pulling him inside.

Stepping into the elevator, Hinata looked to him as they began going up. "It's on the roof."

Naruto nearly fainted.

-

The roof was really windy, which scared Naruto even more.

"Okay, I'll strap you on and push you off. When you get close to the bottom pull this string to stop, before you unbuckle yourself. You have to stop on time other wise you'll crash into a wall that connects the other end of the wire. When you unbuckle your self you can jump off, and you'll land on a huge cushion that should be below you. Don't worry we do this stuff all the time, it's fun!" Hinata explained, ending it all with reassurance.

Naruto merely nodded and allowed Hinata to buckle him in, trembling all the way through. Once she was done she walked him over to the edge and with a 'good luck!' She pushed him off, walking back to strap herself in. Naruto began to girlishly scream, loud enough that he swore people from the base could hear him. The wind filled his mouth making him look quite funny, in fact he couldn't even turn his head in fear that the force of the wind would snap his neck. His fear was forgotten once he caught sight of the magnificent view, the sun setting over the city. Instead of giving it a golden hue, everything looked orange and red. Not only that but once he relaxed he felt like he was flying, he put his arms out and pretended he was soaring over the city. He was so caught up in the sunset and his own imagination that he almost forgot about the upcoming wall, he let out another girlish shriek upon realizing it was fast approaching.

Grabbing the string he tugged on it with all his strength and stopped right before his nose touched the wall, that was when he could finally hear his frantic breathing. Looking down there was the cushion, as promised. He unbuckled himself and allowed his body to fall, giving him another adrenaline rush. After bouncing on the cushion for a while, he stayed lying on it and thought about how much fun that was. His thinking was cut short however, by the shadow of a certain raven haired girl.

"Naruto! Move outta the way or I'll squish you!" She shouted while unbuckling herself. Naruto complied and jumped off of the cushion seconds before Hinata landed on it, bouncing a couple of times. She came off of it and grinned.

"Did you like it?!" She asked excitedly.

"It was amazing, Dattebayo! Let's go again." He replied, causing Hinata to laugh.

"Maybe another time, it's getting late let's go back." She said, once again taking his hand. Naruto grinned and walked alongside her.

-

Naruto dropped Hinata off at her room and turned to her, almost like he was saying goodbye after a date.

"Thanks for hanging out with me Naruto!" Hinata said.

"Anytime!" He replied back, looking into her pale eyes.

Suddenly he felt himself moving closer to her, or was she moving closer to him? He saw her close her eyes and did the same, before he knew it they were kissing. It wasn't a deep kiss, just a short peck of the lips. Yet that didn't stop the spark from appearing when their lips touched, it was probably the best 5 seconds of his life. Hinata and Naruto were both blushing, yet Naruto made a bold move and took hold of her hands.

"I know we're going into a huge battle soon, but I really like you Hinata-chan. So will you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?" He asked, seriousness etched onto his normally smiling face. Hinata blushed even deeper at his words, believe it or not she's never dated someone before.

Giving a soft smile she nodded. "Of course I will, I like you too." She accepted, before once again connecting her lips with his.

-

Later that night Naruto lay on his bed and smiled, he just got the best girlfriend ever.
---------------------------------------------
🌚So Naruhina finally happened yay! What did you think about it? I guess some of you can tell I used to zip line idea from Divergent😂Too bad this is the calm before the storm.