Kakashi Hatake

Sakura woke up with a killer headache and groaned, maybe trying her sensei's method wasn't a very good idea. She got off the bed and began walking to the washroom, before she came to an abrupt halt. How did she get in her room? Maybe Naruto helped Hinata get her there when they came back, shrugging, Sakura began walking again. When she got out she changed into some clothes and saw a note on the nightstand, picking it up she read it.

Hey Sakura,
     I saw some takeout on the coffee table so I put it in the mini fridge for you, Sasuke said he bought it for you but when he got here you were asleep on the couch. When you wake up meet us in Sand's base, and take some Advil for your hangover cause I know you have one.
   Your fabulous best friend,
                        Hinata :)

Sakura laughed at the end of the note before she stopped, and her eyes widened. If it was Sasuke who found her that means he carried her to her bed right? Sakura's face heated up slightly before she shook her head, he was just being nice. Putting the note down Sakura found the takeout in the fridge and heated it up in the microwave, she ate while she walked to The Sand's base. Looking at her watch her eyes widened when she saw the time, it was 12:45 pm!

Sakura's walk became a sprint as she ran the the base, throwing her garbage in a garbage can she passed by. Quickly jumping down the hidden tunnel, Sakura ran all the way to the doors. Inside she nodded to a couple people she passed by before she got to Gaara's office. She opened the doors and saw everyone inside, they didn't seem annoyed at her so that's good.

"Glad you decided to join us Sakura." Gaara greeted, giving her amused look.

"Heyyyy, sorry I'm late." Sakura said, giving an embarrassed smile.

"Well you guys are leaving soon, so Hinata can explain what you missed on the ride home." He told her.

Sakura nodded and walked out the door with the rest of her group, Hinata turned to her with an amused glint in her eyes.

"So Sakura, how was your night."

Sakura gave her an exasperated look. "It was great." She replied, slightly sarcastic.

Naruto chuckled before he grabbed Hinata's hand, making her cheeks turn slightly pink. Sakura raised her eyebrows at this before giggling at her, seems like her friend had a soft spot for the blonde. "Me and Hinata-chan are going out, see you guys later!" He said, running off with her.

"I'm gonna spend the remaining time we have here with Temari, cya." Shikamaru said, giving a small wave.

Sasuke turned to her. "Looks like it's just you and me, huh leader?"

"Yeah, I guess." Sakura said, before she grabbed his hand and walked out the base. "Let's get lunch."

-

The car ride was quiet, as most of them fell asleep. Naruto was driving so he was the only one who stayed awake the whole time, but every now and then he'd glance at Hinata in the passenger seat and smile. When they got there, everyone got out and stretched before walking into base. Waiting at the entrance was no other than Kakashi Hatake, the man who trained Sakura when she first got here, and recommended her to be Tsunade's apprentice.

"Hey Kakashi- sensei!" Sakura said, giving him a hug. Kakashi laughed and patted her head. "Well if it isn't Sakura, I haven't seen you in months!"

It looks like everyone missed the slight killing intent coming off of Sasuke when Kakashi hugged her back.

"Hello Kakashi- sensei, how are you?" Hinata greeted the man with a warm smile. Now it was Naruto's turn to let go some killing intent. Shikamaru just raised an eyebrow at the two before he gave a nod to Kakashi and walked into base, if Kakashi was here that means the other sensei's were too, and he wanted to see Asuma.

"Ah Hinata, Kuranai is inside with the other sensei's." Hinata grinned at that and walked inside as well.

"Kakashi- sensei, these are the new recruits I was telling you about, Sasuke and Naruto." Sakura said, gesturing to the boys. "I was wondering if you would become their sensei."

Naruto and Sasuke choked on their spit. "W-wait! I want you and Hinata-chan to train is!" Naruto exclaimed, Sasuke nodded in agreement.

"Me and Hinata will still train you but we have a lot of things on our schedule, so Kakashi-sensei will train you sometimes too." Sakura said.

"Oh, ok...." Naruto agreed.

"Alright boys, get to the training room you have test." Kakashi said.

-

"Both of you will fight me at the same time, if you get the bell you pass, if you don't you can't become a real Leaf member. You have one hour." Kakashi said.

"W-what?! That's not fair! Plus there's only one bell!" Naruto exclaimed.

"That means only one of you will pass I guess." Kakashi said. "Start!"

-

Naruto got the bell. How? Well he distracted Kakashi with one of his ramen stories before he snatched the bell and ran, He hid under the boxing ring for the rest of the hour.

"Well Naruto it looks like you pass, sorry Sasuke." Kakashi said.

Sasuke sighed and ran a hand through his hair, how did the dobe beat him?

"Wait! If Sasuke can't become a member yet, then I can't either!" Naruto said, giving Kakashi the bell. 

Sasuke looked at him like he was crazy, he thought Naruto would just rub it in his face.

"And why is that Naruto?" Kakashi questioned.

"Cause me and Sasuke are supposed to be partners, at least that's what Sakura- chan told us. How can I do missions without him?" Naruto explained.

"We can't do the missions by ourselves, we need to work together." Sasuke said.

"Well then, you both pass!" Kakashi said.

"What?!"  Both boys exclaimed, confused.

"The real point of this test was to see if you both could use teamwork. After seeing how you two stuck together I knew you would be able to use it."

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other before doing a fist bump.

"Meet me here every Wednesday at 7am for training, see you later." Kakashi said, before walking away.

"Let's go tell Sakura-chan and  Hinata-chan!" Naruto said.

"Hn."
----------------------------------------------
I'm hungry. How was this chapter? Good? Horrible?