Project Naruhina

The gang didn't have many couples, but that didn't mean people don't catch feelings. Take Neji and Tenten for example, they've been dating for over two years! Shikamaru and The sand's co-leader, Temari, were a cute couple too. So when Ino and Sakura saw Naruto and Hinata go out for ramen, they immediately wanted to try and get them together. Having relationships when you're in a gang was kind of dangerous, cause anyone could die. It happens, but not having anyone close to you can become frustrating at times, even the loneliest people need to vent out.

Deciding they needed a plan, the two friends headed to Ino's room to map it out.

"We should send them on a easy mission together, since Naruto's still a trainee." Ino suggested.

"What about a patrol mission then?" Sakura asked.

"Perfect! You can go sort out the details and I'll find them."

"Alright, meet me in my office."

"Okie dokie." With that, Ino skipped out of the room happily, Sakura following her.

-

At her office, Sakura began to file out the mission, and get ready to file their mission report when they got back. She sighed, being gang leader involved a lot of paper work, not to mention she still needed to sort out getting Kakashi to train their new recruits.  Her desk was piled high with papers and random folders, how did Tsunade do it?! Sakura guessed that the alcohol got her through it, maybe she should try that.

Suddenly her office door banged open.

"We're here Sakura-chan! What do ya need?" Naruto shouted. Sakura and Hinata, who was behind him, covered their ears.

"Well, I wanted you both to go on a patrol mission for me. Just around the area, nothing too far." Sakura explained.

"Why me Sakura? Isn't that mission a bit too easy for me?" Hinata questioned.

"Naruto can't go alone, he's still a trainee. I don't trust the other member's  ability to guide Naruto, so I hope I can trust you."

Hinata smiled, "of course then, Sakura. Can I have our route?"

Sakura handed Hinata a piece of paper with a highlighted stretch of road on it. Naruto peered over the dark haired girl's shoulder.

"We're going there? Why?" He asked. Hinata sighed.

"To patrol idiot. That's why it's called a patrol mission." She explained.

"Ohhhhh!"

Hinata giggled and waved goodbye to her pink haired friend, pulling the blonde outside with her.

-

Naruto looked around the street, it was really quiet for 5pm. Usually there would be traffic jams and people crowding the city, but now it looked like a ghost town. Did everything really change that much when The Sound attacked? He could walk into a store and take something right now, and no one would stop him. He could scream and no one would look at him like he's crazy, well except the pretty girl walking next to him.

"Hinata-chan, can I scream?" He asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Hinata looked at him weirdly.

"W-well, since no one is here I wanted to do things I couldn't normally do." He  explained.

Hinata laughed quietly at the boy's idiocity. "Naruto, these streets are made of paper, one wrong move and they'll rip."

Naruto stared at her a while, trying to figure out what she meant. "What"

"If you scream, we have an 80% chance of being found by Sound members, and this whole street will turn into a mini battle field."

"Ohhhh."

After that they walked in silence, not an awkward one, but a comfortable one. Hinata was thinking most of the time, that she was somehow warming up to the blonde knuckle head. That was an achievement on his part, it took her five months to completely warm up to the Leaf 11. Naruto however, already knew he had a small crush on the girl. Who wouldn't at some point? She was pretty, smart, brave and very kind.

He looked at the girl next to him and smiled, he was lucky to have met her, that's for sure. Suddenly, his little moment was interrupted by  the sound of gunshots.
--------------------------------------------
Sucky chapter i know 😐 but hey naruhina is happening!!!! So how's life?  School? One direction?