Chapter 13

Tobias Pov

"Have a safe drive" Tris says to me while I sit in my car ready to leave.

"Hurry say bye to him. I don't want to get him sick" she adds

"Bye buddy. See you soon" I say to Logan and Tris smiles.

"I should get going. I'll see you soon" I tell Tris and she smiles.

"Have fun" she says and I back out of her drive way.

The college Lauren goes to is about an hour away so I have kind of a long drive.

I stop at a rest stop and get a coffee to keep me awake since I'm a little tired.

Once I get to the campus I grab my phone and check the text Lauren's mom sent me with her room information. I park my car and get out. I follow the signs and locate her room as best as I can.

I walk down a hallway that has yellow colored walls and find room number 25.

I knock on the door and wait for her to answer. It's like nine at night so she shouldn't have any classes right now.

The door opens and a guy answers.

"Hi. I'm sorry I think I have the wrong room. I was just looking for my girlfriend Lauren. Do you know her" I say

"Lauren yeah I know her but she's actually my girlfriend" the guy says raising his voice.

"Babe who's at the door" Lauren says coming up behind him and when she sees me her eyes go wide.

"Four what are you doing here" she says

"Who is this guy" Lauren's new boyfriend says

"We're done. I can't believe you cheated on me." I say

"Four let me explain" she says

"It doesn't matter what you say I'm still not taking you back. We're done this time" I say to her

"I cheated on you because I knew you were going to cheat on me while I was gone" she says

"Lauren why would I cheat on you." I say

"I never have" I add

"Your always with Tris I knew eventually something was going to happen between you two" she says

"Well it wasn't because I had you and don't bring Tris into this she has nothing to do with this or us. If you really didn't trust me you should have just broken up with me instead of cheat on me" I say

"Im sorry" she says

"Whatever. Have a great life" I say and walk away.

I get back in my car and drive home. Instead of going home I decide to drive to Tris's house. Her parents aren't home and I don't want to go home to my parents and have to explain everything that happened.

It's almost eleven at night so I'm not sure if Tris is a sleep. I normally knock but since I have my own key to her house I decide to just walk in.

I lock the door behind me and go to her room.

Her light is on and there's music playing.

I open the door and she's wrapped in a towel dancing around in her room using her brush as a microphone. Her face is covered in a face mask and her hair is thrown up in a ponytail.

When she sees me she screams.

"Tobias what the hell. Why are you here" she says
_______________________________

Tris pov

"Tobias what the hell. Why are you here" I say shocked.

I just got out of the shower and since no ones home I decided to have some fun. I look so gross right now I can't believe he's seeing me in this ugly face mask.

"It's a long story" he says

"Well since you scared me half to death. You have to tell me" I say

"Let me change real quick" I add grabbing clothes and going into the bathroom in my room to put pajama shorts and an old high school hoodie on.

"I would take this ugly face mask off but it has to stay on for another few minutes." I say and he chuckles

"I like it I think it's cute" he says and I giggle

"Well thanks" I say

"How's Logan" he says

"Good. He's asleep and I'm so happy he didn't wake up when I screamed" I say

"Yeah" he says

"So how long is this story" I ask

"Is it long enough to share a box of pizza because I'm starving" I add and he smiles

"I could go for some pizza but I'm paying" he says

"We can pay half and half" I say

"Tris just let me pay" he says so with out arguing I finally give in and say okay. We quickly order the pizza then sit on my bed so he can tell me all about what happened with Lauren.

"So what happened" I say

"Okay so I got to the campus, found her room. Then some guy answers the door. At first I thought I just had the wrong room but I ask the guy who answered where can I find Lauren like does he know her and he says yeah she's my girlfriend. So Lauren eventually comes to the door and we argue for a little. So I break up with her and leave" he says and I hold his hand.

"Did she say why she cheated" I ask

"Yeah but I don't want to talk about it" he says

"Okay" I say

"You don't have to tell me. I just hope your okay" I add

"I'm fine. I'm kind of happy that we broke up" he says

"Really" I say

"Yeah because now I can kiss you and not get in trouble for it" he says pulling me closer to him and connecting our lips.

I think about pulling away but I shake the thought out of my mind and kiss him back.

"Your face smells minty" he says and we laugh.

"Thank you" he adds

"For what" I say

"For being there for me" he says and I smile.

"Any time" I say

"I'm going to kiss you again" he says and I giggle

"Just kiss me don't tell me when your going to do it" I laugh and he does too.

He wraps his arms around my body and pulls me close to him and kisses me. I rest my arms around his neck and we just sit on my bed kissing till the pizza guy interrupts us.

So I finally made fourtris a thing I guess! Please comment what you thought about this chapter and give me any ideas you have. Love you's.