Chapter 22

Tris pov

"I'm late. I'm a week late on my period" I tell Christina and she gasp.

"Did you tell four" she ask

"No because I don't know what to do" I say

"So when you's have sex you don't use condoms" she says

"We do" I say

"Sometimes" I add

"Tris what do you mean sometimes. I would have thought you two learned your lesson already with unprotected sex" she says

"I know, I know" I say covering my face with my hands.

"And now we're getting married. What if I'm pregnant? I'm not ready for another baby" I add

"Well first let's start off with you taking a test then we'll go from there" she says

"I should do this with Four. If I'm going to take a test, he should be with me and I should tell him" I say

"Your right" she says

"So I'll call you with the results" I say grabbing my purse and walking out.

I pick up a pregnancy test from the drug store on my way home. When I get back in the car I shove it in my purse so my parents don't see it right away when I walk threw the front door.

I open the front door and Logan sees me. He crawls over to me and laughs.

I pick him up and kiss his cheeks.

"Hi buddy" I say and he bounces in my arms.

Tobias walks up to us greeting me with a kiss and grabs Logan from my hands.

"Someone was being a bad boy today" Tobias says in his dad voice

"Uh oh what did he do" I say

"He crawled into grandma and grandpas closet and ripped the clothes off their hangers. Grandma was not happy with him" he says

"But grandma could never stay mad at this cute little face" my mom says pulling Logan from Tobias hands and walking him to the living room.

"Can we talk" I tell him

"Sure" he says

"Is everything okay?" He ask as we walk to our room.

"I think so" I say

We go into our room and I close the door behind us.

"Is this really a serious matter" he ask

"I'm pretty sure it is" I say crying because I'm really scared to find out the results. I don't want another baby at least not mow.

"You're crying that means it's a serious matter" he says walking up to me and holding my hands. I can feel the band of my engagement ring touch his hand.

I still can't believe we're getting married and this ring, this ring is beautiful.

He walks me over to our bed and sits on it bring me onto his lap. He takes my purse off of me and kicks off my shoes.

He moves towards the other end of the bed and holds me with him.

"What's wrong Tris, tell me why your crying" he says wiping my tears.

"I'm a week late on my period" I tell him

"Oh okay, wow" he says and I cover my face with my hands.

"I knew you were going to be disappointed. If I'm pregnant your going to leave me and we're not going to get married and it's going to be all my fault because I'm so-" I ramble but am interrupted

"Tris, baby stop. I'm not going to leave you if your pregnant. I would never do that" he says

"Look at me" he adds

"I can't" I whisper so that only he can hear.

"Look at me, please" he says so I uncover my face and look at him with my wet, gloomy eyes.

"How about we take a test to confirm everything before we get upset and jump to conclusions" he says and I nod.

"I bought some on my way home" I say getting up from his lap and grabbing the box of test from my purse. We walk to the bathroom in my room and I take a stick from out of the box.

Tobias stands in the doorframe and watches as I pee on the stick which was kind of weird but so what I'm marrying him. He's going to be my husband, it's something you do when you get married, watch each other use the bathroom.

I lay the stick on a napkin and let time go by till we get the results.

Tobias holds my waist from behind and kisses my head.

"Whatever the results say I would never leave you. I love you way too much" he says and I put my hands on top of his.

We look into the bathroom mirror and stand there till the test is ready with the results.

"What if the test says I'm pregnant" I say

"Then your pregnant" he says

"I know but are we really ready for another baby?" I say

"We can handle it if it really came down to us having a baby right now but I think if we are going to have more kids we should save it for when Logans like two" he says

"I agree" I say

"Ready to find out the results" he says and I nod.

I take a deep breathe in and it comes out shaky.

"It's okay" he says squeezing my hand.

"We read it together" I say

"1.2,3 go" he says and turns the stick so we can see the results. I'm...

Please comment what you thought of this chapter and if you think Tris should be pregnant or not pregnant. I'll update later bye.