Chapter 26

Tris pov

"My water broke. Why did my water just break" I say freaking out.

My mom comes to my side and so does Tobias and hold my hands.

"Hurry Andrew start the car." My Mom tells my dad.

"We're going to the hospital" my mom adds

"Me and Marcus will stay here with Logan" Evelyn says

My mom runs to the door and opens it while Tobias walks with me to the car.

He helps me into the car and before we drive off I ask for a change of pants.

Tobias runs in the house and grabs me a new pair of pants. I change into them in the back seat then my parents drive away.

I lay my head on Tobias chest and let tears fall from my eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey. No tears. Everything's going to be okay and if something bad happens we'll get threw it together, we always do" Tobias says to me wiping my tears.

"I don't want our baby to die" I say

"Shh just rest. The doctors will do everything they can" he says laying my head back on his chest.

My parents park the car in the front of the emergency room and Tobias helps me out.

The next thing I know I'm in a wheel chair and wheeled to a room.

I lay in my bed the hospital bed hooked up to machines and in a hospital gown.

Tobias stands next to me and holds my hand. Every time I get a pain I squeeze his hand.

This time I get a really sharp long pain so I squeeze his hand really hard.

"Sorry" I tell him when the pain is gone.

"It's okay you squeeze like a girl" he says joking with me. I laugh a little and he kisses my head.

"I knew that would make you laugh" he says to me and I laugh again.

There's a knock at the door and the doctor comes in.

"So I hear this little one wants to come out months before it's due date" the nice lady doctor says putting on gloves

"We don't even know the gender yet. We were just at home and my water broke. I don't know why but can you please try to save our baby" I say getting ready to cry again.

"I'm going to try everything I can" she says

While the doctor checks me out Tobias holds both of my hands and tries to calm me down.

"Don't worry just let the doctor do her job. Just sit here and look pretty okay" he says and I nod.

"Listen to four honey. Please don't stress. I'm sure everything is going to be okay" my mom says

"Get me delivery tools and staff" the doctor whispers to the nurse.

"What delivery?" I say

"Okay Tris I want you to stay calm but we are going to have to deliver this baby" she says

"Will the baby be okay" I ask