Chapter 15

Tris pov
4 months later

Tobias and I told our parents that we're together the day after we decided to be a couple. They were excited but just warned us about having no more babies for a while.

Today Tobias and I are taking Logan to the pumpkin Patch. Our friends wanted to go so they're meeting us there.

Logan is almost 5 months old. He crawls a little and can sit up by himself.

Tobias should be here soon so I decide to feed Logan before we go so he isn't cranky later. I grab him a bottle of milk and a carrot and peas baby food. He hates this one but it's the only one we have left.

I sit him in his height chair and put a bib on him.

"Open up because here comes the car" I say.

Car. Really Tris that's the best you could come up with. What about train or spaceship. Tobias is so much better at this than I am.

Logan opens his mouth a little and eats the carrot and pea mixture.

As soon as he taste the flavor, he spits it out and it gets all over me.

Logan starts to cry and yell. At that very moment Tobias walks threw the door. He has a smile then sees us and puts a confused face on.

"What's going on" he asks me

"I was trying to feed him" I say wiping my shirt with a rag.

"Carrots and peas. Tris he doesn't like this one" Tobias says looking at the food and taking Logan out his chair to try and calm him down.

"I know but that was the only one left" I say

"I told you not to buy these anymore. He hates them" he says

"I didn't buy them this time. It was my mom. And stop yelling at me, maybe you should get here earlier" I say

"I'm not yelling at you. I'm just telling you." he says

"Whatever. I have to go change" I say putting the rag on the table and walking to my room.

I change my messy flannel into a white shirt with a scarf. I change the jeans into tights and boots into converse.

I also decide to put my hair in a ponytail.

I walk back to the kitchen and see Tobias cleaning up.

"I was going to clean up" I say

"I got it" he says

I look over at Logan and see him drinking his bottle in his chair.

I give Tobias a hug and he kisses my head

"I'm sorry I screamed at you" he says and I put a finger to his lips and say shhh.

"It doesn't matter anymore" I say

"Good because I hate when your mad at me" he says and I giggle.

"Let's go" I say and we grab Logan and go to the car and start driving to the pumpkin patch.
_______________________________