Chapter 20

Tris pov

I wake up the next morning on Tobias bare chest with a blanket covering us. I know it was shitty of me to leave my best friends wedding early because I wanted to be alone with my boyfriend but I was there long enough and besides she was acting like a complete bitch to me.

Tobias wakes up because he feels me stretching my legs out. He keeps his arm wrapped around my waist and looks into my eyes.

"Good morning" he says to me

"Good morning" I say, smiling at him.

He kisses me so I kiss him back. His hands find my naked breast so he starts massaging one of them. I pull his hand off of my boob and interwind our fingers as we continue to kiss.

He flips me over so that he's on top and I'm on the bottom. I play with the curls in his hair and let his lips kiss all over my neck.

Our hotel room door opens and zeke walks in. Tobias gets off of me and covers me with the blanket.

"Zeke what are you doing in here? How did you even get in?" Tobias says

"I asked the front desk. I told them I was your brother so they gave me a key" zeke says jumping on our bed and laying in the middle.

"I'm sorry was I interrupting something" he adds and I look at Tobias.

"Yeah you were" Tobias says and zeke chuckles.

"Oops sorry" zeke says turning on our TV and flipping through the channels.

"Okay I'm going to leave the bed now because I am naked and feel really uncomfortable with you laying next to me" I say getting out of bed taking the blanket with me to wrap around my body.

I throw Tobias his pants and he puts them on while I go to the bathroom and leave that really really awkward situation with Zeke.

After showering and putting on clothes I walk out of the bathroom and still find Zeke in our hotel room.

"Um Zeke not to sound mean but why are you here" I say

"Shaunna got mad at me this morning so she went to Marlene & Uriah's room. I decided I'll come here so I wouldn't be alone" Zeke says and I sigh

"I'm going to do see what Shaunna and Marlene are doing" I say

Tobias walks over to me and gives me a nice long kiss.

"Sorry about him." He says

"It's okay don't worry about it" I say holding his cheek and kissing him. I pull away but he pulls me closer and kisses me one more time.

"I love you" he says

"I love you too" I say pecking his lips then leaving.
_______________________________

Tobias pov

When Tris leaves I turn to Zeke and he looks at me.

"I want to marry her" I say smiling and jumping in bed next to him.

"Wow you really do love her" Zeke says and I chuckle.

"Yeah I do" I say

"I love everything about her. Even if she wasn't the mother of my child I still think we would some how be together" I add and he laughs.

"Awe" he says

"Dude I'm really scared about being a dad" he says

"It's hard I'm not going to lie but you got this. There's nothing to be scared of" I tell him

"You and Tris make it look so easy" he says

"We've been learning" I say

"So you really want to marry her" he says

"I do" I say

"Did you get laid last night because I didn't" he says and we laugh.

"Yeah multiple times actually" I say and Zeke sighs

"Lucky. Shaunna won't let me touch her. Stupid pregnant hormones" he says

"Was Tris like that when she was pregnant?" He ask

"She was cranky and cried a lot but I don't know about the sex part. She wasn't my girlfriend remember" I say

"Oh yeah. I forgot. It just feels like you two been together forever" he says

"Yeah I know what you mean" I say

"Marry her dude. You two belong together" he says

"Thanks and don't be scared. It's not as hard and scary as you think" I tell him and he nods.

Short crappy chapter but what do you think about fourtris getting married 😱

Please comment any ideas you have and what you thought of the chapter.