When Edward gets Jealous

Edward gets jealous and angry when a bartender attempts to hit on you
-------------------------------------------------

You were at an inn with Edward Kenway, just drinking and laughing the night away. "Hey lass I'll be right back" he said getting up.
"Alright rum and me will be waiting here" you replied smiling. Edward flashed you a quick smile and got up.

"You seem like a nice couple" a bartender said, making you look at him. "Oh no we're not a couple" you said waving your hand, but deep down you knew you really wanted to be a couple.

"Really?" He said looking shocked "A beautiful lady like you shouldn't be alone" he said winking. You giggled, he smiled "I'm serious a gorgeous woman like you would normally have a man" "I guess.." "You think I'm kidding?! Your as beautiful as they come and if you don't mind I could keep you company 'till your friend comes back" this caused you to giggle more "I would love your company" he smiled a bright smile at your answer.
(Damn he smooth af)

Little did you know Edward had come back but had sat at another table behind you to eavesdrop on your conversation. Every time the bartender called you "Beautiful" or "Gorgeous" he felt a pain in his heart.

Flirting with you was supposed to be his job not the bartender's. Even though every time he played it off as a joke, but deep down he meant every word to your beautiful (e/c) to your kindness towards everyone, and the fact that you could get deadly when someone pissed you off .

The last comment got him, he quickly got up towards the bar where you were sitting and slammed his hand on the counter, catching both the bartenders and your attention.

"You. Me. Outside. Now." Edward said through gritted teeth "Edward? What's going on?" You asked confused looking at him and the bartender.

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with lass" he said still glaring at the bartender. "Well it does include me if your going around threatening strangers" you retorted. "Sir please step away, your obviously scaring the lady here" the bartender said crossing his arms.

"Kiss my arse" Edward shot back, the bartender looked at you "ma'm of you'll excuse me, I have to go and take of this drunken pisspot"

Edward is the most sensible person in the world so he did the most sensible thing in the world ever: he punched the bartender square in the nose.

"Edward" you gasped "Lass please for your sake please go wait outside" "No Edward I'm not leaving" you argued. "Lass this is going to get rough and-" "EDWARD JAMES KENWAY GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE NOW!" You ordered. He gulped and did as asked, when you used his full name like that, you don't argue, basic fact.

Once you two were outside you did most sensible thing like Edward: You also punched him in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL LASS" he exclaimed holding his nose. "YOUR ASKING ME? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT LITTLE STUNT YOU PULLED INSIDE?!" You yelled. "HE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU, I COULDN'T JUST STAND THERE!"
"1ST OFF; WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE? AND SECOND; I CAN HANDLE MY SELF THANK YOU VERY MUCH" you shouted.

Edward looked toward the ground "w-well.. it's because...I.. um" "Well!" You said still mad about before. "IT'S BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N" he shouted then turned and stalked away.
(A bit of a Tsundere ain't he?)

You widened you eyes in realization, the man you adored loved you back. Regaining your senses you looked at Edward already half way to the docks.

"Edward wait!" You called after him and began running. After catching up with him he stopped and said"Look I know you don't feel the same way so just leave it will ya?" "Edward.." you whispered touching his shoulder, he turned and looked at you with his sea blue eyes.

"I love you too" you said and kissed him. "You tangled you fingers into his golden locks and he wrapped his arms around his face. Cutting off the kiss for air he rested his forehead against yours. "I'm glad" he said, you smiled in response.

"Just try not to get jealous all the time my love"
"I wasn't jealous"
"Sure you weren't, all people just punch others in the face to declare their love.
-------------------------------------------------
That's all I have and also I might not be posting on Friday night because my school is having a homecoming but we'll see. And that all I have to say.
Stay awesome my friends