Desmond Imagine. 2#

You finished cleaning the dishes when you heard Desmond come home from
assassin-things.

"Babe I'm home" he called "Hey Des" you called back. You heard him walk into the living room. You walked out of the kitchen and saw Desmond lounging on the couch.

"Tough day?" You asked leaning against the wall, "Not really, but Shaun was being a dick as always." You giggled, Desmond just smiled and leaned his head back.

"I know how to calm your nerves" you said "oh yeah?" He said turning his head.
"Video games?" You suggested, "video games" he agreed.

"How about Mario?" You said, Desmond just nodded closing his eyes. You smiled and put in the Mario disk in your (playstation, Xbox, etc.).

You handed Desmond the controller, he sat up and you turned on the system.

You walked towards the couch and was about to sit by him. But Desmond grabbed your arm and lightly tugged so you fell into his lap. He quickly wrapped his arms around you enough so he could still play.

"Des?" "Shh let me focus" he said, you just smiled and snuggled into his chest. He started playing Mario while you watched.

---3 hours-----

Desmond had been playing for a while until he heard light wheezing. He looked down and saw you asleep, still snuggled into him. He smiled and turned off the system. He put down his controller and wrapped his arms around you more snugly, eventually falling into sleep himself.

------------------
Omg the fluff
stay awesome my friends