Highschool! Arno x Reader x Shay: Shay ending

The picture has nothing to do with anything but it's so good not to post, I'm in a lot of fandoms.... I need help ;-;. Anyway this continues my last x reader.
-----------------------------

"So who do you choose", "I choose..."  you trail off "I choose Shay you finish.

Shay looked like the happiest man on earth, while Arno looked at the pavement miserably. You offered him a gentle smile, "Are you okay with that French Toast?", "of course, its your choice." You stepped toward him and hugged him tightly, he gladly hugged back.

Arno let go of you and turned towards Shay, " If you hurt her, I won't hesitate to break you." You slightly smiled when you saw Shay gulp, Arno turned to face down the rest of the street, "Well I better give you two some privacy" he said and walked down the sidewalk.

You and Shay stood in silence for a few moments until he broke it; "So what do we do now?" You smiled, "I know" you said and stepped closer to him. He blushed at the close proximity which caused you to smile even more. 

You stood on your tiptoes so you could see eye-to-eye, "what are you-" he began, but before he could finish you had placed your lips on his. His brown orbs widened at your action, but he quickly shut his eyes and kissed back. You tangled you fingers into his brown hair while he tightly gripped your waist. The world seemed to slow down as the pair of you kissed. Sadly you had to break away for air, but you just stood there in silence. Just staring into each other's eyes.

A few more seconds passed and you realized you had homework to do. You quickly pecked him on the cheek and ran, yelling "Bye!"

---Time skip to the night of the dance---

Tonight was the night of the dance. Evie and Elise offered to do your hair and makeup, which you gladly accepted. They (curled/straightened) your (h/l) (h/c) and put some light (f/c) eyeshadow on your lids.

After your makeup was done, Evie and Elise searched your closet for a dress. Finally they found a for fitting (f/c) the was flowy at the bottom. It came up to your knees and had a (2nd/f/c) ribbon tied around the waist. They then handed you the dress and some (2nd/f/c) heels, and ordered you to go get dressed.

  After you came out, Evie and Elise squealed in delight repeating that you looked amazing. You checked the clock and realized it was 3:00 and the dance started at 5:00. You ushered Evie and Elise to change, Evie came out in a coal black, knee length dress. And Elise came out in a red velvet one that tightly hugged her curves.

"Guys look at the time, we need to go,"you stated, pointing to the clock, which now said 4:01. "You're right," Evie gasped and grabbed Yours and Elise's hand, dragging you all the way out of your house and towards the high school. Once you guys were at the high school, you rushed into the building, and towards the backstage.

When you got backstage, you saw Charles, Thatch, and Ben practicing or tuning their instruments. "Hey guys," you greeted,"hey" they all said back. "Ready for tonight?" Ben asked, looking up from his electric guitar, "yep" you replied. Suddenly you heard the students pouring into the auditorium,"Well we better get on with the show," Thatch said. "Right," you agreed and went to go tell the play manager to raise the curtains.

You rushed to your spot as the curtains rose, the bright lights and the deafening roar of the crowd blinded you for a few seconds before you regained your senses. The crowds cheering died down.