Highschool! Arno x reader x Shay: Arno Ending

"So who do you choose?"

"I choose ... Arno."

Arno' eyes lit up and he ran to you, engulfing you into a tight hug. "Arno I can't breathe," you struggled to say, with him probably crushing your lungs. "Oh, sorry," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck, you looked towards Shay. He looked his dreams were just smashed right in front of him, you offered him a sad smile and hugged him tight.

"We're still friends right?" You asked, "Of course we still are you freaking doorknob," you giggled slightly at his answer.

You let go of him and kissed him on the cheek, "I'm glad dummy," Shay flashed a small smile and headed down the street.

You looked at Arno, "Now what?" You asked, Arno just smiled and pecked your cheek, "Well I'll see you at the dance."

-------- Time skip to dance-----

Aveline had said she would help you get ready for the dance. "Almost done," She said finishing up on your (f/c) eyeshadow. "That's what you said 5 minutes ago," you retorted, she just scoffed in reply. "Annnd, Done" Aveline finally said. "Now go get dressed" she ordered, pointing towards your closet.

"Yes mom" you said rolling your eyes, but you opened the closet anyway. After a quick scan you chose a knee length (f/c) dress with a (2nd/f/c) ribbon around the waist.
You had (f/c) heels and a silver bracelet. You came out of the bathroom where you changed to show Aveline. She gave you a silent thumbs up and got dressed in a black & red dress.

Aveline pointed to the clock, "If we don't go now we'll be late," "Wow thanks captain obvious" you said, your voice dripping with sarcasm. You then grabbed Aveline's hand and rushed out of your house, all the way to the high school and into the backstage. "Hey guys" you greeted as you straightened your dress.

"Hey y/n" Ben, Charles, and Thatch greeted, "You guys ready to play your hardest tonight?" You asked them. "As always" Thatch answered, you heard the students walk into the auditorium. "Well we can't keep them waiting" you said.

The red curtains raised as you took your place at the microphone;

I dunno what I was thinking,
Leaving my child behind,
Now I suffer the curse and now I am blind

With all this anger, guilt and sadness,
Coming to haunt me forever,
I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river,

Is this revenge I am seeking,
Or seeking someone to avenge me
Stuck in my own paradox I wanna set myself free

Maybe I should chase and find
Before they'll try to stop it
It won't be long before I'll become a puppet

It's been so long,
Since I last have seen my son
Lost to this monster
To the man behind the slaughter

Since you've been gone
I've been singing this stupid song
So I could ponder
The sanity of your mother

I wish I lived in the present
With the gift of my past mistakes
But the future keeps luring in like a pack of snakes

Your sweet little eyes, your little smile,
Is all I remember
Those fuzzy memories mess with my temper

Justification is killing me
But killing isn't justified
What happened to my son, I'm terrified

It lingers in my mind and the thought keeps on getting bigger,
I'm sorry my sweet baby, I wish I've been there.

It's been so long,
Since I last have seen my son
Lost to this monster
To the man behind the slaughter

Since you've been gone
I've been singing this stupid song
So I could ponder
The sanity of your mother

Once the song was finished, the auditorium burst out in cheering. You waved at the crowd and the curtains dropped once again, after you bid your band mates farewell, you walked out in the hall to meet Arno

You saw Arno waiting for you with a big smile by the doors to the auditorium. You noticed that he was wearing a dashing black suit with a blood red tie. "Hey frenchy" you greeted, Arno said nothing, but he grabbed your hand and led you to the dance floor.

"We gonna dance?" You asked, "Of course" he answered, putting his hand on your waist and the other on your shoulder. You just shrugged and put your hands on his shoulders just as a slow song started.

He twirled you and started dancing.

You two had been dancing for a while until he kissed you full on the lips. You gladly replied by putting your hand on the back of his neck and kissed back, right now nothing in this world mattered, time itself seemed to slow down, it was just you and him.

Soon you had to break away for air, but he decided to rest his forehead against yours.

"I love you" you whispered
"I love you too" he whispered back

----------------------
Stay awesome my friends