Why do you do these things? (Jacob imagine)

ASimpleFangirl12 suggested this so tanks fren, hope I did gud
If you read this you can tell I didn't take my ADHD pills this morning •_•
---------------------------------------

Guess who's boyfriend, named Jacob Frye, is missing?
*points to you*
Yoooooooouuuu.

'Where is he?' You thought as you paced the
train back and forth, "Calm your self (Y/n), I'm sure Jacob's fine" Evie said, not looking up from her book about things. (Prob about mops)

"I am completely calm" you replied,"....never mind I'm having a heart attack." Evie just rolled her eyes and went back to her book about mops, you were about to say something more, but you were interrupted by a thump at the end of the cart.

You and Evie looked at the end of the cart to see Jacob bloody, bruised and leaning against the wall, "Hey there friendo's," he said then fell.

Evie just looked at you, "looks like the idiot strikes again", you rolled her eyes and went towards Jacob.

You used all your strength to prop him up against you and drag him to the couch. He hit the couch with thud and hissed in pain at the sudden contact on his wounds.

"What did you do?" You asked as you gathered medical supplies from the cabinet, "I may or may not have been doing things the people consider illegals and bad," he answered, "That sounds like you."

He rolled his eyes,"Thanks for the support love," "Thank you, I loved being recognized for my work." 

You finally got the thins you needed and he sat up slowly, "Ima need you to take your shirt off fren so I can put things on your wounds,"you said, "If you want me to take my shirt off, you don't need to make excuses," he replied.

".......I'm gonna hit you in your stupid face friendo and I don't care if your wounded."

"Gotchya," Jacob said and started to take off the top part of his assassins uniform.(I don't know how to word this without people thinking it gettin steamy)

You grabbed a cotton swab and poured some alcohol onto it, then you began cleaning his wounds. Every time the alchemy touched Jacob's wounds, he slightly flinches and hissed.

  You rolled your eyes, "oh man up,"But it stings" he whined, you rolled your eyes once more and continued with alcohol.

  Once you finished cleaning the wounds, you inspected to see if any cuts needed stitching and luckily nothing did.

"Okay well it looks like I just need to bandage you", "See, I didn't fuck myself up that bad," Jacob said, looking surprised at himself. "Well then, you sir deserve a medal," you retorted.

After you finished bandaging Jacob up, he looked himself again. "Well you did a great job Dr. (Y/n)," you rolled your eyes,"You're an idiot," "Ah yes, but I'm your idiot."

You rolled your eyes and pecked him on the nose, he just smiled in response.
--------------------------------
Cute af

Anyway ASimpleFangirl12 requested dis so thank fren

Stay awesome my friends