How To Be the Perfect FBI Agent

This was an assignment I did in ELA and I decided to make an X Files version. I know I know, I need to update soon! But, I will probably update on Mulder's Bday! This, ladies and gents(?), is Sarcastic Writing:

How to Be A Perfect FBI Agent

Yes! After 5 years of studying and teaching at Quantico, you have finally been assigned a partner in the Field! Yes! Now here’s a few guidelines on how to be the PERFECT FBI Agent!

1. Spy on his every move and debunk his work using science! UFO’s aren’t real, obviously!

2. End up validating his findings! You were here to do your job right, even if that wasn’t what you were supposed to do!

3. Cover for your partner, even though your Boss is mad at you for letting him go without supervision. What? Mulder’s gone again, sir? I didn’t know that! Let me go call him…

4. Adopt a dog whose old owner died while working on a case! Nevermind the fact that the dog apparently ate his owner too! Aw, look at that! He’s chewing your rug!

5. Bring said dog to ANOTHER case! Walk him really late at night, when basically no one else is awake. Also, don’t hold on to the leash tightly! Your dog is well behaved anyway! Wait, no! Queequeg come back!! Noooo! *CHOMP* Why?!?! :’(  Oops.

6. Shoot your partner in the shoulder! He was being controlled anyway!

7. Get involved in government conspiracies with said partner! It’s not enough that you work for the government you have to prove they are hiding the existence of UFO’s too! They’ll be so proud of you!

8. Go to the end of the world searching for Fox Mulder! He had another hunch and had to follow it! You won’t get into trouble, your A.D. likes you anyway!

9. Have a miracle son with your partner! While he runs from the government in Mexico, you find out William has UFO powers! Yay! Oh, wait, isn’t that a flying saucer outside?

10. Give your son up for adoption! He’ll be safer away from you anyway. *SOB*

    If you follow the above guidelines, you’ll be perfect!  Good luck with your new job, and don’t forget to adopt that dog! He’s adorable.