♢The End of The Line♤

⚠Warning⚠ kidnap and torture⚠

Night had fallen on the Windy City, and at this time it became extra dangerous to be out, especially alone.

But one young woman had no fear, for if anything she wished she would get shot. No of course she didn't want to be raped or beaten or kidnapped or all three, but she wished she could just die already.

She shuffled along through a bad neighborhood where she resided. She kept her head down and her grey hood pulled over her head, her long madded blond hair spilling over her chest.

As she passed a boarded up shop, she heard footsteps behind her. She continied to walk, but noticed they were fallowing her. She started to walk faster, only to have her pace matched.

As the girl broke into a full flee and took a corner, the footsteps only grew faster and louder, soon over taking her and dragging her into an ally.

"AHHHHH! NOOOO! LET ME- mph!" The girl scream and kicked before her mouth was clamped shut by a large, callused hand.

"Shut up bitch, come 'ere!" A rough male voice snarled at her. The girl continued to make muffled screams and kick around, but she was so tiny and weak, it didn't do a thing.

To make matters worse, there were two other guys waiting in the ally.

"Hehey! You got a hot little whore didn't you!" The one with a black shirt with graffiti on it and his ears pierced snickered.

"Damn she ain't gonna live through this one heh heh." Another one said, he also had piercings and a golded chain.

The poor girl started crying hard and she tried so hard to slip out of the larger man's grip, but she couldn't. The only comfort she had, was the one guy saying 'she ain't gonna live througn this one'.

The girl closed her eyes and sobbed, waiting for death to take her and welcome her in its darkness.

She was slammed against the cold concrete wall and was quickly groped by the men. One of them tore off her grey sweater, leaving her in a ripped black t-shirt that hardly fit anymore. Wouldn't matter now, another man ripped one of the sleeves off and ripped it a bit down her chest.

She wimpered and let the tears stream down her dirty and cut cheeks, the salty tears burned in the cuts, making her only cry more. The men would hit her and tease her to stop crying, but she wouldn't. She rather be beaten to death before she was raped.

So this is it then... this is how I meet my end..... sweet death~ dont fail me now~

~°~♡~°~

*own art