♡Hurting and Healing♡

You're not alone? ... I-I... I'll always be alone....

~•~♡~•~

It had been 2 hours since Lucy had her nasty sick spell. After the girl had practically vomited up her insides, G quickly had her in bed and kept warm. He hadn't left her side, sitting next to her and stroking her hair, trying to get her to sleep.

The poor girl however couldn't. At this moment she -as she has been for the past 2 hours- was slightly tossing and turning, moaning and groaning in pain from things G couldn't quite see.

He has been tirelessly tending to her wounds, cleaning and bandaging them. Many had to be left to air, making him worry due to it being so cold. But he did his best and managed to keep the girl warm.

Now, finally, she was quieter and calmer, and G was very hopeful that she would soon be asleep. He was however, still extreamly worried about the girl. Seeing her in so much pain made him feel so helpless.

He rested his head next to her's, exhausted from the tireless work he had just finished. He smiled softly when he heard her sigh in content. He could feel her body slowly warming, and her heart sofly beating.

G lifted his hand to touch the girl's face. He gently cupped her cold and bandaged cheek. He caressed the chill softly with his thumb, trying to warm her with friction, for his own bones were just as frozen. He was suprised when she in return, weakly nuzzled into his hand.

Without much thought on the matter, G made his way onto the bed and gently wrapped his arms around the girl. He pulled her to lay against his ribcage and stoked her long hair softly.

Lucy snuggled against him and gave another sigh of content. The pain was still clear on her face, but there was also a sweet calm evident as well.

G felt his SOUL swell with calmness and peace. Unfortunately the most vibrant feeling was pain. A pain he hadn't felt in years. A pain he was once so comfortable in, now scared him and brought back painful memories.

He didn't want to remember right now, so he focused on letting himself drift to sleep. The calming motion of stroking Lucy's hair, the gentle rise and fall of her chest and the quiet beating of her heart lulled him into the dark yet lovely world, called sleep.

I'm worried... worried my life will start to exsist in an endless replay of pain and suffering. Oh please... please don't let it happen again... don't make me go through that again...

~•~♡~•~