6| Don't trust them

- Chapter 6 -

Don't trust them

Miyori

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" A blood scream came from nowhere. I stood up quickly and I got out of my room. I saw Kira and my captain outside also.

"That's Hinamori's voice!!" Kira said surprised and we started flash-stepping to the way we heard the scream. Iba, Rangiku, Kira and a guy I didn't know were with me.

"What's wrong, Hinamori-kun? What-" Kira said but we all froze when we saw the view in front of us.

Captain Aizen was glued to the wall of a building and there was blood. Everywhere. Kira and I looked shocked at captain Aizen's dead body. A bloody path was beggining from a part of the wall and was ending to the captain's body.

"Ah... CAPTAIN AIZEN!!!" Momo screamed with wattery eyes. "Captain Aizen! Captain Aizen! No! This isn't real! Captain Aizen! CAPTAIN AIZEN!"

Suddenly, another reiatsu planned on the Air "What's going on? Who is screaming so early in the morning?" a familiar voice said and I turned to see my captain.

"IT WAS YOU!" Momo screamed at captain Ichimaru and she took a big boost. She moved at my captain's way, taking slowly her sword out of its case. I jumped in front of my captain and I blocked Hinamori's attack.

"Hono-san! Why?" Momo said with a surprised tone in her voice.

"I'm the Vice-captain of the 3rd division. I don't care what your reason is. I cannot allow you to point your sword at my captain!" I said.

"Please... Move aside, Hono..." Momo said.

"I can't" I told her.

"Move aside... Move!"

"I can't!"

"WHAT PART OF 'MOVE ASIDE' DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"WHAT PART OF 'I CAN'T' DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" Now, our voices were getting louder and everybody could hear our voices. My captain stood calm and relaxed as always while the other around us were all tensed up.

"Burst! Tobiume!" Momo yelled.

My eyes widened "What...!" I said surprised. And then, there was a huge explosion.

"How dare you release your soul cutter like that! How swallow!" I said with a creepy voice. "Think about what you are doing right now! Don't mix personal feelings with official business! Vice-captain Hinamori!"

She suddenly hit the air with her zanpakuto and a huge ball got out of it. I stepped aside and the ball hit the wall.

"If you insist... I have no choice but to treat you as an enemy" I said and I jumped in the air. "Rise from the burning ground! Faiabado!"

Hinamori and I made our attacks. I was going to cut her head off and she would slice me up in two, but something stopped us. Captain Hitsugaya blocked my attack with his sword and he stepped on Hinamori's zanpakuto.

"Don't move" Toshiro said.

"Hitsugaya-kun..!" Hinamori whispered with wattery eyes.

Toshiro glanced at me "Restrain them... Both of them" Toshiro said and two stong arms grabbed my waist and my hands. I looked at Toshiro surprised. He looked at me with no emotion in his face. "I will report this to the commander. Take them away and lock them up!"

The man with the tatoo on his face took me away from captain Aizen's death place and started pulling me to a huge white building. I recognised it, It was the Senzaikyuu. They dragged me into a cell and the guy left. Now, I was all alone. Again.

Ikkaku

I got back in the 11th division's barracks after my injuries stopped paining. I sat outside and I started thinking about Miyori. After our fight, she never came back to visit me in the treatment rooms. I haven't seen her for 2 days now. I think that she is very angry with me...

What is this spiritual pressure? It seems familiar... it's... It's captain Zaraki's spiritual pressure!

"What are you thinking about?" A voice asked and I turned to see Yumichika with afro hair. I tottaly freaked out.

"Wahahahhahah~!! Yu-Yumichika? What happened to your hair? Hahahahah!! It's all blown up! Did you get hit by a firecracker or something? Huh?" I asked Yumichika and started laughing hard.

An anime vein popped on his head "S-stop laughing! Grrr! I'll just wear this" he said and he put a wig on his head.

"Anyways, I was just thinking that captain seems to be enjoying himself" I said and I looked at the sky.

"Ah...But... Who's the opponent? He is suprisingly strong..." Yumichika asked. He was right. The opponent was strong, but I can recognize this reiatsu.

"It's Ichigo... He is like a different person since I fought him..." I said and looked down.

"Captain... Seems to be on the losing side..." Yumichika monologed.

"Yeah.."

"Isn't that bad? Even if it's captain, he may-"

"Fool! What are you suggesting?" I said to him. "He is the strongest captain of the 13 divisions, Zaraki Kenpachi!! That's the reason why we follow him! He'll never lose!" I looked at the sky. "Plus, captain still hasn't used his thump card!"

Suddenly, his spiritual pressure increased. I smirked to myself. So, he used it, huh? But... Ichigo's spiritual pressure increased too. There was a huge explosion of reiatsu which then stopped. Sweat started running down my body.

"He-he can't..." I said to myslef.

"Captain.." Yumichika said shocked. "It can't be..."

"He lost..." I said and I looked at the sky shocked.

Miyori

I was watching all the scenery from the window. Kenpachi Zaraki was defeated by Ichigo. The strongest man of all divisions was defeated. I couldn't believe this. But, Ichigo colapsed too. What is next? He must save Rukia, mustn't he?

I got out of the window and I sat on my bed. I must get the hell out of here. My life is getting lame. I wan- No. It can't be. This spiritual pressure. Byakuya Kuchiki is here. I stood up on my bed and I looked out of the window. Byakuya was standing in front of a door.

Suddenly, a guy from the 4th division came out and started moving towards Byakuya. He was ready to attack him, but a voice stopped him. A muscular man appeared from the door and dropped the little guy away from Byakuya. Then, he attacked him. He was ready to punch Byakuya, but blood started streaming of his hand.

He made a second attack to Byakuya, but suddenly, Byakuya raised his sword.

"Oh, no, don't-" I tried to say but he released his shikai. "Run!!!" I screamed and I heard someone else's voice screaming the same thing, but it came. Several cuts appeared on the guy's body and he colapsed.

"What are you watching?" I heard a voice saying and I saw Toshiro. I continued looking out of the window. I wouldn't speak to Toshiro. He put me in prison, because I fought for my captain. I hate Toshiro.

"What do you want?" I asked him coldly.

He took a step front "I came here to see how you are doing" he told me and I sat on my bed.

"Yeah, because you care a lot about me" I said sarcastically.

"Who said I don't?" he said and I looked down surprised. He cared about me? Nah, he is just messing up with me.

"Yeah, I saw how much you care about me by sending me to prison" I told him.

"What I was supposed to do? I couldn't just ignore the rules!" he said angrily.

I flash stepped and I got so close to him, where only the cell's columns were sepereating us. "Rules! The only thing you care about is rules!"

"We would be in trouble is we don't follow the rules... And Gin was there" Toshiro said.

"And?" I asked him.

"He is too dangerous. We can't trust him. You can't trust him" he said and I stood still. That's it. He crossed the line. First, he was saying that it wasn't his mistake that I got in prison. Then, he said that my captain is bad.

"Get out" I told him as calm as I could.

"What?"

"I said GET OUT!" I yelled in his face and he looked at me surprised. I backed off and sat on my bed. A few minutes later I heard the door closing, leaving me alone behind. (A/N: Miyori's face when yelling is the Picture on the side--->)

~Shinigami Book~

Toshiro left Miyori alone in her cell and he started thinking about it. Suddenly, Rangiku appeared from nowhere and...

Rangiku: Captain, what's the matter?

Toshiro: ...hng...

Rangiku: Captain?

Toshiro: Hmm...hah...

Rangiku: CAPTAIN!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Toshiro: Waaahhh! The hec- Matsumoto! What do you want? I was thinking about Miyori, don't interrupt me when I am thinking!

Rangiku: Huh? *confused face* You said... you were thinking about Miyori-san, huh? *smirk*

Toshiro: *goes a bit red* N-nope.

Rangiku: Hah, yeah you did!!! I'm gonna tell her!! *runs off*

Toshiro: Come back here!!! *runs behind her*