8| The Battle of Seiretei II : Training for the battle

- Chapter 8 -

The Battle of Seiretei II : Training for the battle

Toshiro

"Arara! The captain of the 10th division is so cruel!" I heard Ichimaru saying. "There's no need to hit that hard a girl who has lost her mind to her emotions..."

---Flashback---

"Ichimaru... The alarm sure went off the perfect timing... What are you trying to do?" I told him.

"Hah. You are still the same..." I heard Ichimaru saying and I looked at him. "Can't you just enjoy the last alarm quietly? Soon, you won't be able to hear it ever again"

---End of Flashback---

"Not just Aizen... Hinamori too. You made her suffer so much pain to the point that she held her soul cutter so tight, that her hands bled..." I told him, unexpectatly calm.

"Ara? I'm afraid that I do not understand..." he said and I turned to face him.

My face hardened to his words "I told you, Ichimaru. If you made Hinamori shed even on drop of blood, I'd kill you!" I told him and I released Hyonimaru.

"Aa.." he said when he saw me releasing my zanpakuto. "That's not good, captain of the 10th division. If you draw your sword here, I'll have no choice but stop it with mine"

He grabbed his zanpakuto and started removing it slowly from its case. Kira behind him started shaking a little and he looked at his captain with a frightened look.

"Cap- captain Ichimaru..." Kira said.

"Move back, Izuru. Unless you want to die" Ichimaru said.

"Who are you kidding? Get out of here, Kira. Don't stop running even after we have disappeared from your sight.." I warned Kira and showed him the way out of here with my sword. "If you stay anywhere within 7-square miles of this place, I can't guarantee that I won't drag you into this" And with those words, I jumped high and I held my zanpakuto with both of my hands. "Soar in the Frozen sky! Hyourinmaru!"

My shikai was activated. Water started circling my hands and soon, a dragon made of ice appeared round my body. My ice dragon attacked Gin, who was standing calm. A huge splash of water spread in Kira's and Ichimaru's position. Kira didn't move, but I saw Ichimaru on a roof, some meters away. He probably used shynpo.

I made a new attack and he used shynpo to get away. I grabbed Hyourinmaru's chain and I tied it around Ichimaru's hand. Then, his hand started covering with thin ice. He looked at me surprised and I pointed my sword to him, making him a new attack with my sword.

"You're done for, Ichimaru!" I yelled at him and he opened his eyes. His smirk appeared again on his face "Shoot him, Shinsou" His sword appeared through his captain's haori and I dodged it for miliseconds.

"Are you sure? If you dodge it, she will die" Ichimaru warned and I saw his sword moving towards Hinamori.

"Hina-" I was ready to shout her name, when Matsumoto appeared in front of Hinamori and blocked Ichimaru's attack with her sword.

Ichimaru, Kira and I looked surprised at Matsumoto. "Matsumoto..!!" I said surprised. Why... why was she here?

"I'm really sorry. I was going to head back as you instructed, but I felt the spiritual pressure of Hyourinmaru, so I turned around" The middle of her sword started cracking from Ichimaru's sharp blade "Please, put away your sword, captain Ichimaru. If not, I will be your opponent!"

My ice started melting away from Ichimaru's hand as my shikai started getting weaker. He smirked again and he put away his sword. He started walking away, leaving us all of sudden.