Final Author's Note

• Dedicated to To all of my readers <3

Final Author's Note

Well, here we are, reading the final author's note. In this story we laughed, cried, cursed some characters or author's typos and grammatical errors~ There were times when everyone was begging me for an update but I wasn't able to do that (damn school) and other times that everyone was relieved. Times when we wanted some things to change and be something else- meh, me too.

But these times have finally come to an end and I can't describe you how sad I am right now and how much depressed I will be when I will put this book as "Completed". Just damn me, why am I even writing this? Well, to thank some people and ALL of my readers and supporters.

I want to especially thank from the contents of my heart those people:

aichiin - my best friend who helped me to get in the fanfiction and anime world; nothing would have happened if she hadn't recommended me this site. Also, for drawing Miyori.

Levee_Ayzis - an awesome fellow senpai who made this marvelous cover and I think she needs a huge applause!

NightSlash - one of my readers who praised me for my work every time I updated and helped me find and correct any mistakes I had done.

StrawberryWoman - a friend who would be the first one to read, vote and give me a precious feedback which encouraged me to imagine and write more, even when there was a time I wanted to stop writing this story.

BUT I want to also thank all of you who are reading this; I'm really touched and proud of seeing how many votes this story have taken so far; they are over 1,000 votes! When I saw the number of votes receieved, I was utterly shocked! 

Thank you everyone for struggling with my story and reading it, taking a small taste of my fanfictions' style and keep reading until the end!

I have an important announcement! This book- yeah, this book- will have a small sequel because many questions and events have stayed unanswered and I think that they need to be mentioned so I decided to make a sequel! Its title will be "Revenge" and I will publish it in two or maybe three months~!

Thank you all for patiently reading my fanfiction and giving me precious feedback! I appreciate it a lot and I hope I'll see you again in the Sequel! Until then, ja ne :D

Your always crazy gal and author, Sleepy-chan~