Epilogue: Melting my Frozen Heart

No one's POV

The thick breeze was blowing through the trees and was creating a majestic atmosphere along with the chirping of the birds. The sun was hidden by some puffy clouds and it seemed like he was playing hide-and-seek with them. Two Shinigamis walked up to the huge gates to the East of the Seiretei, silence being their only guide up to there.

Two Shinigamis. Two Souls which were meant to be together from the very beginning yet now they are separating. A girl and a boy, fire with ice, ying and yang.

Red hair mixing with silver messy ones, yellow eyes staring into a soft emerald gaze. "I think that our paths are parting here..." Miyori mumbled and bit her lip to hold back the unbearable tears which were threatening to escape her eyes any time.

Toshiro sighed softly and ran a hand through his silver hair, sadness could be seen through his serious and hard as stone mascade. "Only for one month, until the Central 46 will give me permission to visit you in Human World once a week... If there isn't any mission I have to attend"

The red head chuckled softly, nodding her head and looking behind her; the East Gate of Soul Society was standing panoramic behind her, hiding from time to time the sun when the clouds didn't. Her life was going to change from now on; no missions, no paperwork, no hanging out with Ikkaku, Yumichika or Toshiro, just her and Ichigo in the Human World, acting like common humans until Soul Society would find something to give them back their powers.

Suddenly, a hell butterfly flew towards them, signalling the beginning of her trip to the Human World. "I think it is time..." the girl said with a small sigh and unbelievable shaking voice. Before the two of them could exit the town though, some too familiar face approached them and stopped them directly.

"Oi, Miyori, matte!!"

"Taichou, why didn't you wait for meee~~~?"

"Miyori Taichou, you didn't tell me a thing about this!"

"This sudden eruption of my sleep was NOT beautiful"

"Mi-Miyori-san, I though you we-were already gone!"

Five persons stood right in front of her, panting from the distance they had to cover in such a small amount of time. But those persons were making her laugh every time, have a good time and gain more energy than having a 12-hour sleep marathon. Ikkaku, Yumichika, Rangiku, Kira and Hinamori were looking at her with sad smiles; Hinamori being the one who was in the verge of tears.

"Miyori-saaan!!" Hinamori cried and glomped the red head, pulling her in a big hug. When Miyori regained her balance, she hugged back the tiny body of the girl but carefully because she was still in the recovering phase.

But their dramatic moment was cut off by Rangiku who pulled them in a suffocating hug, pressing their heads against her big chest. They would have been dead if it wasn't Kira who warned Rangiku about killing the two Shinigamis.

"Minna-san" Miyori stated when everyone had calmed down and caused them to turn their attention to her. "I really enjoyed being a Shinigami, graduated from the Academy, made new friends.. found the love of my life. Yet, everything has a bitter end after all. This is actually worst than being dead- just geez, it was too dark in there! It will take me a lot of time to cope with Humans' hobbies and everyday life and I know I will make it in the end but it will not be the same without you. So, thank for taking care of me". She finished her speech with a 90 degree bow, everyone being touched by her words.

It is worst losing your friends than dying.

Biding thei good-byes, Miyori and Toshiro stepped into the Senkaimon and began their silenced trip to the Human World. Everything would change, everything would be different... For both sides. Miyori would change completely her lifestyle while Soul Society would have lost a great captain, comrade and friend. When they stepped out of the Senkaimon, they found themselves out of Urahara's shop. The infamous shopkeeper greeted them and helped Miyori move her personal items in the room she would stay until further notice, watching her reaction.

When they finished, the red head stepped out of the shop where she saw Toshiro being in his Spiritual Form. There was a problem though; he was fading away little by little.

The former Shinigami took some steps front and hugged him tightly, tears streaming down her creamy face. "I. . . will miss you" she admitted, tightening her grip around him. Small pressure was added against her, meaning that he was hugging her back with the same strength. Though, he started fading, second to second, being like a blurry sight. His form disappeared completely out of her sight, meaning that she had lost completely her Shinigami powers or the ability to see ghosts. But his last words echoed still in her mind . . .

"You did it. You melted my frozen heart, in the end"

___________________________

Last chapter BUT! I have an author's note which I'll post later ;D At the moment, I would like to ask you a small favor:

≫ I want someone to make a full critique for this story in the comment section please! I just want someone making a review of my story- bad or good- just so I can have knowledge of what you think of my story ^.^