Chapter 1 - A New Day

--Jason's POV--

"Jason. Wake up already. Jasoooooon..." I hear my mother's voice above my bed. Yeah, I'm not so good at waking up.

"JASON!" There she goes. AGAIN, she yells in my ear.

"OKAY, OKAY! I'M AWAKE! Geez..."

"Finally. Hurry up, you'll be late for school."

--<***>--

Whew, what a near miss. I could lose the bus. Anyways, I'm at school. I enter and go to my locker and put my books in and get others out. Then I head for Mr. Kurby's math class.

Mr. Kurby. One of the most pathetic and boring teachers from the school. I'm not too happy to see him again. (Last time I saw him was yesterday, but my eyes can't take much more of his face so...Yeah...)

I finally get to his class and go to the last seat a.k.a MY seat.

Mr. Kurby's class was usually boring, but this class was awesome. You know why? No, not because I became in five minutes a school lover.

Because His Boringness didn't bother to come! Yay!

This was the FIRST awesome thing that happened to me.

The SECOND ONE was even more awesome. Guess who came to me. Becky Smith. The most beautiful girl in the school. And guess what she said to me:

"Hi, Boo!" (she likes  to call me Boo, because I'm a good sneaker and I scare her a lot. Also, my Minecraft account is named Boo60. Yeah, we play Minecraft together. Her username is Beck60. Strange coincidence, huh? )

"'Sup, Becks?"

"Listen, I was just wondering... Do you want to come today after school at LuCafè near the centre?" She asked.

It hit me like a truck. I was shocked.

Becky Smith asked me to go out with her.

Becky Smith.

Asked me.

To go out.

With her.

I mean, what were the chances? Well, it's not my fault that I'm handsome. (*making a "fabulous" face in his mind*)

I stood there frozen, but I managed to say  "Sure, why not?"

"Cool! See you at the cafè!" She squealed, then went to a group of girls, leaving me there, realising something.

I think I just got a date with Becky.

[A/N] Whadaya think about mah first-ish short-ish chapter? Will there be any kissing, or not?

If you didn't know, this is the first chapter of my first story. I wrote another two books, but no one read them so I erased them. I really hope to get more reads than 0. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. AGAIN, leave comments about gramatical errors and stuff, because blah blah blah. No bad comments please!

Bye! *brofist*