Chapter 8 - The Second Herobrine Encounter

---Jack's POV---

I stood on the chair, waiting for Becky to bring some water and bandages (yes, they actually HAD bandages). Hundreds of thoughts were rushing into my head.

What was wrong with Jason? What was this sword? What meant those words? Who is "Herobrine"? How did the lights go back on?

What was going on?

I was scanning the room, when my eyes fell to that sword. It seemed like it glowed. Perhaps it was special. I mean who would find a brand new diamond sword on the ground? I stood up and got closer to the sword. 

Strange. It had an eerie, desolated, dark atmosphere around it. I wanted to touch it, but it was like something didn't let me do it. I fought this restriction and my hand went to the wooden handle.

When my hand touched it, the entire world got darker - eviller - and it was like something, or someone was controlling me.

"Hello, Jack."  spook a low-pitched voice.

"Who are you?"

"You don't deserve to know my name."

"What are you doing here?"

"It doesn't matter. I saw what did Jason do to you. Why don't you kill him?"

"What? Why would I do that?"

"Because he insulted you. He is selfish, and stubborn. Admit it, you think the same thing about him. He needs to die.

Plus, he doesn't even deserve Becky. Think, if he dies, you can have Becky all for yourself.

If you kill him, I'll give you everything. I can give you eternal life.

But beware, because if you leave him alive, you will all suffer.

So?"

"I would never do such a thing. I will never betray my friends."

This time, it sounded angry.

"Very well, Jack. But beware. You will regret this decision all your life."

Then I blacked out.

---Jason's POV---

"Ow, my head." was the first thing I thought. I had a big pain in the back of my head. I tried to stand up, but I failed. I was still lying on the floor, when I saw Becky. She was at the sink, with a glass of water in her hands. Then I saw Jack, who was approaching to Becky.

"Hey there, babe." he said. Wait, did he just called her "babe"?

"Did you just call me "babe"?"

"Well, I don't care if you didn't hear me. Why are you with him?"

"What?"

"Why aren't you with me? Why do you need to be with that selfish, stubborn jackass? He doesn't even deserve you." and with that, he kissed her. Oh, that guy is going to pay.

"What are you doing?! Get off me!" and she pushed him into the light, but he tried to avoid it.

"I'm trying to show you the best. But if I can't have you, then neither can Jason."

In his hand appeared a sword, a sword filled with darkness.

Wait. The dark sword, the fear of light.

Then it hit me. He is not Jack.

It is a shadow folk.

It began to get closer and closer to her.

"J-Jack?"

It didn't answer. It jumped at her, wanting to stab her. But I knew what to do.

I promised her that I won't let anything hurt her. And I'm going to keep my word.

I stood up, with my sword into the light, regirecting in to the shadow to blind him and make him weak.

"Becky! Push him into the light!"

"Okay!" Then it triped over his feet, and fell into the light.

"Now you are like me, beast. Fight me like a man!" I said with anger, knowing that he couldn't regenerate in the light.

It charged at me and tried to hit me, but I dodged. Again, he charged with incredible speed at me, wanting to stab me. Everything went in slo-mo. I dodged again, and swung my sword and amputated his right arm. He stopped and screamed in pain. Now I had the chance. I charged wildly at him, jumped, and sliced trough his body.

I could hear the two parts of his chest falling to the ground. Luckly, I sliced right trough his heart. His corpse began to melt and soon, disappeared in dark clouds.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Y-Yeah." she muttered. "Jason, I'm so--"

I ran to her and hugged her.

"You don't have to. You didn't know." I said smiling. "It's okay. I have to apologise for what I've done."

She smiled back.

"Now, where's Jack?"

{A/N} Hey guyz!

Don't have much to say, just read, vote, comment and share!

Bai!