Chapter 18 - The Escape

We could hear some steps in the dungeon, coming towards our cell. Soon we saw two pigmen holding someone without shirt, full of blood and wounds. It was Jason.

"JASON!"

"Shut up, bitch." said one of them, then threw him on the ground in our cell and left. I ran to see him. His face was full of hit wounds, same as his back. They hit him with a whip.

"Jason...?" I muttered through my tears.

No answer. He was out cold, but still breathing.

"What are you waiting for? Help me move him on that bed!"

Ben, Charlie and Jack carried him on the bed.

"Unngh..."

"...?"

"Buh...Becky?"

"Jason!"

Then I ran to his bed, and despite the fact that he was here, I began to cry and sob. I needed to snap.

"Shhh, it's okay, it's okay. I'm fine."

"No you're not! Look at you!"

"But now it's over..."

"What?"

"What are you talkin' about man?" Said Ben.

"What happened?" Said Jack.

"After the ruins, they took me in some sort of room and restrainted me. They began to whip me and to beat me and to ask me questions about the mobs' hideout, but I didn't say a word. Then Herobrine gave me something to drink, of course I didn't drink it, so a pigmen held me and a wither skeleton forced me to drink it. Then I felt strange, like I was transforming. I could hear my bones growing and snapping. I was losing control of myself, and soon I was under the command of Herobrine. He brought a zombie and said that he is his worst enemy. Just after that, I jumped at him, grabbed him by his neck and punched him in the chest. But my fist went straight through. Then everything became black."

"Oh my God."

But after anyone got to say something, the cell's door opened, revealing two wither skeletons and three pigmen.

"You five, come with us."

"What's going on?"

"Herobrine has found no use for you, so he wants you executed."

I shivered at that word. Executed? It can't be. It just can't. Nobody said anything. We just walked.

We got into a room with five small pillars. They placed us next to them and tied us to them. Soon Herobrine came into the room. Two pigmen closed the door and stood near it, guarding it.

"You all did great jobs. Bravo, just bravo. Jason, you did so well. Uou helped me realise that my potion is not perfect! Now I can focus on perfecting it. As for the rest of you, you did well too. Just stood there in the cell, wasting the air. Good job! But now I'm afraid that I don't need any of you anymore. You are now just... trash. Minions! Take the trash out." Said him while laughing like a maniac.

Just then, I saw one of the guards from the door throwing something on the floor.

Herobrine looked at that thing with amazement.

"What the-"

BOOM! It was a smoke bomb. The room soon filled with smoke. I felt my restraints being cut off by the guards.

"Shut up and come with us."

"WHAT IS THIS?! HEY, COME BACK!!!"

We ran towards the door and soon out of the room. But we were surrounded by pigmen and wither skeletons.

"Take these and go!"

The guards gave us each a sword. We began to fight them. Soon they were none. Then the other guard began to throw some spherical things on the floor. They were grenades. They killed all of them, but Herobrine.

"Whew! That was close!"

"Who are you?"

"We are skeletons sent by the zombie general to rescue you."

"Nice disguise. Porkchop?"

"Yeah."

"Wait. How come you're not burning?"

"We're in the Nether."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now we should move on back to the surface."

Soon we were back in the base.

[A/N] Hi guys!

I know, I know, I'm a jerk. But I had my own problems, and let's not talk about it.

Merry Christmas by the way! May God bless you all.

Rate, comment, vote and share!

Bye!