Chapter 17 - We Just Have To Hope

---Becky's POV---

I heard muffled voices everywhere. They where pigmen voices.

I slowly opened my eyes, and noticed that I was being picked bridal style by Ben. I tried to look like I wasn't awake. Luckly, the pigmen didn't notice. But when we reached a cell-like room, a pigman pushed Ben brutally into the cell, wich caused him to fall over me.

"Ow! Dammit..."

"Becky! I'm sorry."

"Shut up, you two! Enjoy the stay!" Said the pigman who pushed Ben, then closed the iron bars.

"Let us out of here!" screamed Jack, kicking the bars.

"Becky! How are you feeling?" asked Ben.

"Wow Ben, what a proper question to ask right now..." said Charlie.

"Hey, I was just being NICE, considering I'm her goddamn brother." replied Ben.

"Guys, this isn't the moment." said Jack.

"Wh-Where's Jason?" I asked Ben.

"We got separated while you were out. I don't know where they took him. Oh, and..."

"Yeah?"

"He wants to say that Larissa is Herobrine."

"Wh...What?"

"That's what he said, I didn't understand either..."

"So he... he didn't really... Oh, God, why..." I said trough the tears that were now streaming on my face.

"He didn't really what?... Becky, what's wrong?"

"It's... it's nothing..."

"Becky... C'mere."

He hugged me tight.

"Tell me what's wrong."

So, I told him about everything that happened.

"And turns out that Larissa was in fact Herobrine. His plan was to sepparate us. Seems that he succeeded..."

"Yeah..."

"Jack, it would be a good idea to start thinking on using your magic thingy and get us out of here." Said Ben.

"I tried that already. It doesn't work here."

"DAMMIT!" Yelled Charlie and kicked the wall.

"Well, If we're going to be here for a while, I want to make a confession." said Sam.

"Yes, Sam. We're listening."

"When I rescued Jason, I was with a guy, Chris. I think Jason told you about him, Becky."

"Yeah, he did."

"Well, he is a pyroman. I mean was. He liked to play with some flint and steel. One day, he was playing in the evening, like every day, and without noticing, he lit a small part of my parent's house. Next morning, I saw their house burnt. I didn't talk to Chris for weeks, because he didn't want to admit that it was really him. But one day, he decided to apologise, and I could see he really felt sorry, because he threw everything that created fire from his house. But he died short after, when we met with Jason. I just wanted to make sure that I don't leave any confusions from me if I'm gonna die..."

"I'm sorry to hear that..." said Ben.

"I... I want to make a confession, too.

I didn't come here by a portal or something. I was born here. My mother taught me every trick from this world. But one day, she said that she wants to go on a little walk with me in the woods, to teach me how to shoot with a bow. We ended up seeing a strange portal, and we entered it. we ended in a strange dimension, where things weren't bloacky at all, they were straight, or curved, it was amazing. But my mother said I should go back home, and that she will be following me. But she never did, and I didn't go back in the portal, because I was too scared."

"So there IS a way back."

"Yeah, but that won't help right now." said Jack.

"So, what now?"

"What could possibly happen for us to get out of here? Ken is dead, the others have no idea where we could be, even we don't have any idea where we are. Let's admit it, we're already dead."

Then silence filled the room, along with our souls.

I've never felt so desperate, so small, so helpless. Jason is gone, many people died, we are here, at the mercy of Herobrine and his minions. All of that, because of me. I summoned Herobrine. I said his name. If I wasn't so clumsy, this wouldn't happen. Now we're here, standing helpless, hopeless, waiting to die.

...

But that's not me.

"...No."

"What...?"

"We're not dead yet. We can't give up hope. Not yet. We are alive, and we should be grateful for that. We can still do good things. We can still hope. Who's with me?"

There was a short silence, after Ben stood up.

"I am."

Shortly after, Jack said:

"Me too."

"Charlie?"

"Me three."

"We WILL make it through this. I know it." I said.

"We just have to hope."

[A/N] Hey, guys!

OMGOMGOMG 93 reads!!! We're getting close to 100! YAY :D Thanks a lot for your support!

Well, nothing else to say. Comment, vote, and share!

Stay awesome! Bye!