Chapter 22 - New Home

But we weren't expecting to see that our base was completely deserted. None of them stayed. They all left.

At least so we thought.

"Jason? What are you doing here?" a deep voice echoed from behind us. It was Lee.

"Lee? Where's everybody?"

"Gone. They left into a cave they found, and left me here to wait for you."

"But how did you know we were coming back?" said Sam.

"We didn't. But I wanted to stay here to wait for you guys.

Back in the day when I was in the army, I went with other privates to scout the enemy. Unfortunately they saw us and started to shoot. A bullet hit me, making me unable to move. But what hurt most is that they left me behind, without even looking at me. Luckily a search party came and found me after two days.

And I don't want to do what they did."

"Wow Lee, that's... that's awful. Thanks for not letting us down."

"No problem. Now let's move."

We got our stuff back, and at the order of the Zombie leader, we blew up the hideout, to attract Herobrine and his army as far as we can from the new cave.

It wasn't big at all. In fact, we could even barely get to the leaders and the others. But it was worth it.

"Jason! It's good to see you again."

"Yeah-"

"No time for chit-chat, come here. We don't have time."

"Time for what?"

"Just follow me."

We went into a lighted room, where all the commanders were staying.

"Jason is here. So we can continue."

"Good." said the Skeleton leader. "When you were left, some of the skeletons found a small hut where there were several pigmen. They were working on some paper. Turns out that the paper was about a prototype. A serum which can enhance the phisical activities of the body, but reduces the mental processing capacity."

"Like the serum they used on me."

"Exactly. But the one to experience the effects of the prototype is a villager. And trust me, our researcers took a look on the composition, and it will not end well if the serum gets into the villager's bloodstream."

"It won't be good for who?"

"For all of us."

"Jason." a strange voice sounded from behind me. It was the Enderman commander, the one who is in charge of the armory. "Come with me. I have something to show you."

We got into a large room, wich as the armory.

"While you were gone, some of your men helped us to improve our offensive equipment. We made improved metal discs and new potions: disguise, Cocktail Molotov, smoke creating, dizzy potions, or as they called them, "flashbangs", and many others. You can mess around with every of them, but as an avice: throw the discs hard and expect them to come back to you, and throw the potions far from you. They have a very powerful effect."

Then he left in a hurry, leaving me there.

I went back to the Skeleton after testing the potions and the other weapons.

"Good you came back."

"Alright, so we have an idea of what we'e fighting against, we have weapons, we've got resources, people, an army... All we need now is a plan."

[A/N] Hey guys.

The past three months were... unpleasant for me.

I did this chapter more as a filler, and another update is coming soon. I don't know when. Maybe today, tomorrow, in a week, maybe never...

Stay awesome bros.

Bye.