Chapter 14 - A New Encounter

Could it be?

The zombie back from the cave.

"Maybe I can help."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I heard your talking, and I thought I could help an old friend. But I can help him, only with his agreement. What do you say, young warrior?"

"I say we must forgive and forget, right?"

"Of course." he said chuckling and shook my hand. "Shall I take you to the hideout?"

---<***>---

"Welcome."

I was standing there, watching with amazement. The hideout was huge. It had 100 blocks height and 200 - 300 blocks width. I have never seen something like that. Every single hostile mob, except those from the Nether, had a temple with a statue if the mob in front of it. And the place was roaming with them. But everyone was wearing leather helmets, to protect them from the light from the torches.

"It's huge."

"Amazing."

"Whoa."

"Let me introduce you our hideout."

The first thing, he showed us the store. Everyone was buying helmets or food (and by food I mean villager flesh) or armory and was paying what looked like blacksmith zombies to enchant their armor or weapons (And yes, they had weapons. Some of them.)

The second thing, he showed us the bidding station. I could hear several shouts and screams of those who were paying with iron, gold, or diamond.

The third thing was the training station. There I could see several targets for the shooting range and some manequines for the combat training.

Next, he showed us the meeting room, the storage, the brewing room and the leader's room.

"If you want, I can lead you to him."

"Well, I'd like to see him."

Then I translated to the others, and they all agreed.

"Let's go then."

The zombie knocked at the door.

"Come in."

"Hey, I can hear him." said Sam.

But I had no time to say something, because he opened the door.

In front of me was a human. But he had one purple eye.

He gasped in shock.

"Humans?! How did they get in here?!" he said and stood up from his chair.

"I let them."

"Didn't I tell you? No humans in here."

"Yes, but they can help."

Then, he began chucking.

"They? How can they help us? We are hundreds, thousands. They are only 14."

"We know about Herobrine." said Sam.

Then his smile faded.

"H-Him?"

"Yes."

"He's been attacking us, stealing from us. But he stole only vilager flesh."

"Eww, you eat that?"

"We've got nothing to eat except that."

"Have you tried cooked chicken? Or beef? Or porkchop?"