Chapter 4 - Realisation (Part 2)

Becky's POV

I woke up and found myself laying on a bed, with a guy standing next to me. 

But something was very, very wrong. Everything was... cubic. Just like in Minecraft. It couldn't be possible. Just then, a wave of realisation hit me.

No. No. It can't be.

...Or it can?... But, how? How? Maybe that guy has something to do with this. Why was that dagger stained in blue goo?

God, so many questions right now.

"Becky!" The guy next to me said.

I turned to him. He had short brown hair, which was covering his right eye. He had a white with blue patterns jacket with a hoodie on his head, and some black with blue and grey patterns pants. He seemed very familiar to me...

Wait. This is Jason's skin! Maybe I have my skin too. That's how he recognised me.

"J-Jason?" i muttered.

"Oh, Becky! Thank God you're awake!"

"Where are we?"

His face turned from relieved to sad.

"Becky... I don't know how to say this but..."

"But what?"

"We're in Minecraft."

"Yah, I knew that. But I want to know how?"

"Look, it all started when I was 17. I had a friend named Jake. He introduced me into Minecraft. He taught me everything about it. I was so excited when I played it, that I wanted to get into it. Literally.

So I told him about this. I thought that he will laugh, but he didn't. In fact, he wanted the same. We started to do some researches, to surf trough the game codes, and we found a way to get into it.

But we got a problem. We needed two things: a Diamond sword and Miranium. The Miranium is a substance that can be found only in Minecraft. When it enters an organism, it transports the organism in the game. We needed the diamond sword to stab the organisms and transport them.

We found out later a device that can transport tings from Minecraft to the real world. We got the diamond sword easly, but the Miranium was the problem. We couldn't find it from here, so we found another way to get there, but only for short periods: we combined some codes and made a portal. We later found out that if you were in the game, it looked just like real life: the day and the night last longer, the trees fall when you cut them, even dirt falls.

Well, to get to the subject, we found the Miranium, and created the transport machine, or the Dagger. But he started to act strange, and once he tried to send me into the game. The thing is, that if you don't have the Dagger with you in the game, you can't come back.

He didn't succeed in sending me in the game, but from then on, I left him. It seems that he finally found me and now, we're here."

"But we can still get home, right? We can craft a Diamond sword and you said that Miranium can be found when you're in the game."

"Indeed, we can craft a Diamond sword, but the Miranium, again, is the problem. We need it in large quantities, and I'm afraid to tell... that there is no more."

"W-What? That means that-"

"-that we'll never go home."

I felt tears roll down my cheeks, as I began to sob fast. I can't believe that this is happening. That I'll never get to see my family again. That I'll never got to apologise mom. I still remember the last words that I told her:

"I hate you!"

I wish I could replace those words.

I felt Jason's warm hands hugging me, trying to confort me.

I laid down on the bed, still in his arms. He was so nice to me.

Before I knew, I turned to hug him back and with that, I fell asleep.

[A/N]

Me: Hey guys! I'm seeing some romance down there! :D

Jason: Woo! Thanks bud. 

Me: Lawl your welcome. Bai!