Ch 1: Years Fly By

A/N: Thank you for reading my previous story and I hope that you'll like this one too! Here is a song to match a little part of this chapter. The title is 'Lost Time Memory' and this video is sang in an English version by Jubyphonic. But I'm gonna skip some lines to match that part on Dipper's POV. Anyways, enjoy!

~Dipper's POV~

4 years have passed ever since Y/N has left this world. She's probably 21 or 22 years old by now. I wonder what she is doing... I wonder if my life is important at all.....

Years run by and I'm living in your shadow.
Feeling more everyday that goes by.
I sit alone as I draw away thoughts in my life.

I layed down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Thinking about Y/N.

A time machine turning back to the day would be nice.

I stopped going to school and started self-tutoring myself. I've also stopped interacting with other girls. I only need Y/N and she's my only girlfriend.

I'm drawing out hopes that maybe someday, though I know that I am never to see you again.

I was so mad at myself, thinking that the reason why Y/N has died was because of me.

Don't wonder why,
"Wanna die! Wanna die!" grabbing my own hand,
cursing it to hell as I sat there.

I can't do anything though. I'm probably just useless, after all.

Not a thing I can do might as well live it up while I'm still alive and I'm breathing.

But I'm like older than before. I'm not a boy anymore. I keeping thinking about her. Just her. Even that day when Y/N, Mabel and I first met on a sunny, summer day.

18 years. A boy no longer.
To wait for her to fall from somewhere.
Rembering the figures blurring in the summer in a heartbeat.

Those days when we smiled and laughed and played together. That memory is still in my head.

A smile from ear to ear it resounds.
"Why don't we play a game?"
Another round as you go 'round.

When the fans of mine sees me depressed, they always ask, "Are you okay?". I don't get their sincerity at all.

"You okay?" with a worried kind of wail.
Things like you wouldn't ever get me.
You act so sad but it's all just an act in the end.

I can still feel her warmth. I wouldn't ever want to let it go or disappear from.

Keep up the pace I had yesterday 'cause
I don't want your heat to ever leave like in my sleep.

I'm probably still stuck in my own past now. I wanna keep dreaming about her. Always.

If I can't dream you and me that I'll see and we will be so,
Rather hold the past than to let go.
Never wake or I'll break from the shaking outside world that tried to reject me.

I don't care much about my surroundings anymore. I feel selfish. Selfish because I'm not thinking what others would think. I'm now alone. And I'd rather be alone. Away from emotions that couldn't tear me apart piece by piece.

"But you can't see the day break again without tomorrow."
As if I would care the slightest.
Running by all these arid days that I killed,
just so they'd go away.
Yes, I'd rather be all alone.

I can't even control myself if I hear my fans making fun of her. They all new her. They despised her. I get mad every time I hear insults about Y/N. But I'm weak! Weak enough that I can't even tell them to just shut up. Weak without her warmth. Touch. Her smile too was the best thing about her. Everytime she smiled, it comforted me. Yet, what I loved about her most was her existance.

18 years,
a kind no longer.
He cried to God but can't get stronger.
Reaching out both his hands to hold such a pretty smile he can't take.

I'm stuck! Stuck in my own saddness. Now that I remember, I began sighing a lot and became gloomier than before. Just that people don't notice it.

Oh God "Why can't you free me somehow?!"
Suddenly every sigh I tried to breathe was stopping now.

That summer day when she finally became my official girlfriend. Remembering that memory makes me sad. Because I know that it would never happen twice.

No can't go back
(That summer day)
It hurts so bad
(Don't ever touch)
Or it might break

I wonder if Y/N turned into a ghost and sometimes whispering to me. Sometimes I try to stretch my hand as if trying to grab something.

A voice is calling out
"Can you hear me disappearing?"
Somehow now clear.
Ah so that's the reason Midsummer night dreams
As I reach out a hand through the haze.

I cried to God but I didn't become stronger and I don't mind.

I walked through the forest only to find.... Y/N?! She's supposed to be dead. I checked her pulse. She's alive. I tried to wake her up and she hugged me once she woke up. It was really Y/N. I felt happy that she was alive.

And in those days he stood no falter.
A summer smile I won't remember, no it stays the same forever.

"I'm so sorry about what happend 4 years ago. Guess I died." Y/N said.
"I'm sorry that I said 'goodbye'. I'm sorry that I left you said and lonely." Y/N added.

"Guess I died and I'm so sorry."
Goodbye's too sad and way too lonely

Now the person who I was during those 4 years were now hidden deep inside of me.

I finally know those hazy figures were just looking for this me.

"Thank you for coming back to life Y/N. Thank you." I said as I kissed her passionately and more longer than before.

Y/N and I, both went to the Gleeful mansion to tell others about the news.

I was now back with my girlfriend. But isn't this a bit too cliche? Or is it just a gift from God to me? Maybe it's just fate. Or maybe something else. Something more that we just don't even know yet. Well, there are many thruths that we are blind to. So why not seek them? Find the thruth that is beyond the screen, within the lie and finally, never give up in finding what you need and want.

A/N: So, how was it?

Dipper: It was good. But how is Y/N alive again?

A/N: Why? Problem?

D: Eh... No?...

A/N: Ok then. I want to know what you think about this chapter and please vote, share this story or follow me! Bye!!

Bill: Reality is an illusion and the world is a hologram! Buy gold! Byyyyeeeeee!!!!

A/N: ( *0*)!
AAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! Evil Bill!!! Go away!! *smacks Bill with a book with hard cover*

B: Oww!!! *Disappear*

A/N: Wow. This book really those the work!

D: Uhh... Anyway, Bye!!
(>w<)/