Chapter 22 - Hey... Remember?

"Hey... I remember you used to be sadistic and mad and stuff. Like wayyyy past?" I asked Dipper.

"Ah............ that??...... umm...... therapy. And....." Dipper paused as tried to remember what really happened. "I just.... I... I.... first fell in love with you when I was you know.... sadistic and stuff.... But I felt that I shouldn't be doing what I was supposed to do....."

"But if you wanted me, why didn't you like... forcefully take me?"

Dipper became silent but after a few moments, he spoke up again.

"Something told me- Wait no. Someone told me that with my attitude back then, I wasn't worthy to be with such a nice girl like you. At first I kept ignoring it, but it gradually worsened. I've ended up having bad luck on my side, which also worsened as the days passed. I tried magic but no use. Just kept on coming......" Dipper ended his story with a sigh.

"Wow... that's creepy.... a curse from someone? But why? That's the main question."

"What if it was Bill?" Dipper suggested.

"I don't think so... he's a nice guy. He's just not happy so he's going crazy and quite angsty."

We went silent for a while.

"Hey remember when-" I tried to speak up.

"How about we talk about you instead?" Dipper cut off, not wanting to talk about the past.

"Hm.... well sure?" I sat back and took a sip from my (fav/drink).

"When we were younger.... we used to play in the field right? You would pick flowers as I sat down and read a book silently." Oh, yes. My old memories. How old was I, again?

"Ohh, yeah. How old was I at that time?" I asked? Trying to figure out the age.

"7."

"Oh.... Wait huh? Didn't I meet you when I was 9?!" I was confused.

7? What??? All I know was I met Dipper at the age 9....

"Hahaha...... ahAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

"Dipp-"

------------------------------

I shot up. Sweat rolling down my forehead.

My hands felt cold. But damp. I placed a hand over my chest, feeling my heart pump fast and quick. Taking deep breaths, I looked around and realised it was a dream.

A too realistic one.

The laugh, at the end.... it was horrifying. Like someone's.... but I can't place my finger on it.... who.... who was it?

I can't think straight. I should get some rest.

A bad decision, really.