Ch3: Yanderes...

A/N: Yandere, for those who don't know, is a type of dere. If you don't know what's dere, then google it. Well anyway, yandere are people who would kill other people who would interrupt the love between that yandere and his/her love. Also, yandere comes from the word 'yanderu' which means sick. Mentally or physically. But in yandere, it is mentally sick for his/her love. Yandere would mostly do anything for his/her love but they can sometimes be forceful. Enjoy!

Warning!!: May contain swear words.

~Y/N's POV~

My mom came to visit me and she was so happy that I was alive again. She went back to Calfornia the next day though.

Today me and Dipper decided to spend time together and so, we did.

"Hey, Dipper? What happend to you and Mabel's Tent of Telepathy? Wait, House? Tent?" I asked.

"Oh, that? It was stopped 3 years and a half ago. Our job now is making stuff with woods. It's actually fun. It's a job that Mabel, Pacifica, Gideon and I made. Gideon and Pacifica joined afterwards though. You should try too. Or if you want, you can join us?" Dipper explained.

"Well, I'll think about it. But I might join." I said happily as I held his hand.

"Ah!! Dipper-sama~~♡!" A girl shouted and Dipper and I looked back to see a curly brown haired girl.

"Uta girl? Ugh! I already told you that I don't want to be in a relationship except her! She's my girlfriend since 5 years ago!" Dipper said loudly and that girl... Uta girl was it? She gives me a bad feeling. (Uta girl. Get the reference? Brown, curly hair. MysMes. Comment please!)

I held onto Dipper's arm and Uta girl looked at me.

"Oh. So she's your girlfriend? Ohhh. Ok then. I'll leave you 2 alone." Uta girl said.

"You better break up with him before you regret it." Uta girl whispered into my ear and I shivered up in fear.

"Bye!" She said once again as she walked away.

I gripped Dipper's arm tightly still afraid.

"Y/N? Are you Ok?" Dipper asked me.

"Uta girl.... Who is she?" I asked.

"A celebrity. Not that famous one. Also a big fan of me.... She's just so stubborn. And I was forced to her live once and in her dressing room, while she was having make-up, I sat down on a chair by the bed and I felt a sharp thing poking me. I looked behind me and.... ughhh..... saw a knife under the mattress. It had red stain on it. And it smelled like iron and blood. She's a Yandere...." Dipper said and I widened my eyes in fear.

I have never encountered a yandere and I was going to get killed.

"Dipper... I'm scared. What of she kills me?! I don't wanna die and leave you guys again!!...." I said worriedly and Dipper patted my head.

"Don't worry. I can ask Stan about this. You know he's rich and strong, right?" Dipper said with a reassuring smile.

I smiled and hugged him and said, "Thanks. You're my best boyfriend!!".

"You're welcome. Now let's go get that favourite sweets of yours!" Dipper said.

"Yeah!!"

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

We entered cat cafe because why not? I ordered (favourite sweets) and Dipper ordered a Belgium waffle with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

"So about Uta girl... I'll give you a voice recording pen 'cause why not and if you are seriously in danger, I'll give you a pocket knife. 3... no. I'll give you 7. 2 in your long boots, long sleeves, thigh bevause you'll be wearing a skirt with long black socks and 1 knife in your pocket. 1 long rope too. And I'll also tell Will about this. So use them. And I'll tell you the plan later." Dipper said in his serious tone.

"Thanks." I said and kissed his cheeks.

But bad news. From the corner of my right eye, I saw Uta girl. Glaring at...me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

W

e reached Mabel and Dipper's Villa. No. Not a mansion but a Villa.

"Will?" I said out loud.

"Yes, Y/N?" Will appeared with Veorica.

"Hello!" Veorica said.

"I need help. Uta girl, a yandere for Dipper, wants to probably kill me..." I said with fear.

"U-uta girl?! That b**ch... She thinks she's SO GREAT but she's not!" Veorica said. I can tell that she already wanted to kill her.

"Oh. Uta girl. I hate her so much. She's super annoying. I wonder how people are a fan of her." Will said and I was surprised by how the knew her.

"How do you guys know her?" I asked.

"She was my classmate back in high school. Right after you died." Veorica said.

"I see her every time at Dipper and Mabel's show and she is always mean to other crowds. Ughh... How I wish nobody knew her." Will said.

Then all of us, Dipper, Veorica, Will, and I, discussed about the plan. Mabel came soon and decide to join the discussion.

===========================

"Well, thanks guys. I hope it'll work." I said.

"It will work. And besides you got Will and I as your side kick and Dipper and Mabel as the finishing touch." Veorica said in a happy tone which made me positive about the plan.

"Yup. Good luck though." Mabel said.

I was now at home qith Veorica and Will. Preparing for the attack from Uta girl. The clothes were gotten by Veorica and the rope and knives were goten by Will.

1 set of clothes.

7 knives.

1 rope.

A/N: Well, sorry for this unbelievably crappy kind of chapter. I will add the  action in the next chapter. until then, bye bye!