Ch21: Fun Night (LEMON)

A/N: I've finally improved to write a better lemon story! But remember that i suck at this.

Warning: Tentacles (I just love smut with tentacles), and to some, this can have kinky shits.

----------------

-3rd POV-

Both Dipper and Y/N's clothes left their body slowly. Soon enough, they locked their lips together, but suddenly, Y/N started feeling an increase in temperature.

'Is the aphrodisiac I tasted earlier kicking in?!'

She felt herself starting to lose control. She had the urge to just do it, but she held it and began teasing Dipper. Y/N left sloppy kisses, hickies and a trail of saliva on Dipper's neck, all the way to his torso then to his inner thighs. A few parts of Dipper's body were covered in bandages but Y/N didn't mind.

"Y/N ... please... " Dipper said in between his breath.

Suddenly, Y/N had a great idea. With magic on her side, it was a great advantage for her. She snapped her fingers and tentacles appeared behind her.

Dipper widened his eyes as Y/N revealed her sadistical grin. The tentacles held Dipper to the bed, grabbing his wrists and spreading his legs apart.

I grabbed his already hard member and started licking the tip. I took his whole dick and sucked on it. This was my first time to do this but somehow, it went successful.

-3rd POV-

Y/N continued with the sucking and Dipper didn't seem to be patient. Plus, Y/N didn't know that Dipper had borrowed a bit of Will's power. So when Dipper used a bit of his strength to snap his finger, the tentacles started obeying his thoughts and pinned down Y/N on to the bed. Dipper said nothing but just inserted a tentacle in her cunt. The other tentacles worked in fondling her breast or touching her sides. After a while, he made Y/N go on all fours with the tentacles still all over her.

"Suck." Dipper commanded as Y/N faced his dick.

Y/N took his whole dick and started bobbing her head.

"Aah~! T-that feels... so good!" Dipper moaned out and clutched onto Y/N's hair, controlling a part of her movements.

After a while, he came into Y/N's mouth, and she swallowed it all up.

Dipper then made the tentacle inside her thrust in and out faster.

"Ngh...ha~!" She moaned out.

"By the way, I won't let you cum unless i say that you can. If you won't obey me, I'll make you cum over and over again until you're too tired to even fall asleep." Dipper growled and Y/N nodded her head.

The tentacles worked in the thrusting in her cunt and fondlinge her breasts, while Dipper stimulated her clit. Y/N moaned and occasionally bit her lip over the tightening of the knot inside her. She was a moaning mess underneath Dipper and this only made her feel hotter.

"Can you stil hold it in?" Dipper asked her.

Y/N shooked her head a no and Dipper removed all the tentacles away from her body.

"I was a-about to cum...." Y/N whimpered.

"You're not cumming yet." Dipper shoved his dick inside of her, making Y/N arch her back in pleasure.

Dipper pulled out and rammed himself in more and Y/N came all over his dick.

"You came but I didn't yet." Dipper smirked and rammed in harder, making Y/N scream as her tits bounced with every movement.

"Haah!! Nngh!" Y/N came all over again since her cunt was still sensitive from earlier.

Soon, Dipper's member started twitching and his moves slowly became sloppy.

"C-cumming!! Haah!!" Y/N screamed.

"I know. Me too..." Dipper thrusted in her one last time and both of them came together.

Without having a care to what eould happen afterwards, they fell asleep next to each other. They were both wet and stickg, but they've fallen asleep peacefully and that's what matters.

--------

Awwww it sucked. Lmao