Ch 18: My Choice

Dipper Gleeful had appeared. Y/N L/N will...

[Talk]
[Fight]
[Retreat]
[Others]

what will you do??
----------------

-Y/N's POV-

"Dipper? Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I left!" I apologised bowing slightly.

"Y/N!!!! I was so worried about you!!! I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help this time...." He looked a bit depressed.

"Hey, it's alright. I'm here now..... Dipper? Are you alright?" I asked, cupping his cheek with one of my eyes as I looked at him in the eyes. Deep, beautiful, blue eyes......... lapis lazuli.

"Yeah. Why?" Dipper didn't stutter but I noticed the shake in his voice.

"You have slight eyebags.... have you been staying up too late?" I asked him, my hands moving to his hands, and taking them gently.

"You should rest more okay?" I grabbed his hand and opened a portal which led to Dipper's villa.

"Guys, let's go. It's getting dark anyways." I said and went through the portal.

"By the way, did you text or call me back at Reverse falls?" I asked as soon as I stepped out ofthe portal.

"Nope. Not at all. Why?" He answered.

"Hmm..... cause last time I texted Mason and Mabel Pines, the message was sent and my guess earlier today was probably wrong. And yes. I just realised that now." I added.

"Well..... you really should explain what happend while I wasn't with you. It's quite complicating, you know?" Dipper smiled and so I did.

"Yeah I will. As a bedtime story cause you're gonna sleep after dinner." I laughed and went to the kitchen.

-----------------------

Mabel, Veorica and I finished cooking for dinner and we went our seperate ways to call the others for dinner. I went to find Dipper and found him laying on the sofa. He was asleep and he looked so cute. Like.... really cute.

Should I wake him up or wait for him to wake up??

A) Wake him up

B) Wait for him to wake up

A) Wake him up:

"Hey... Dipper? Dipper~" I cooed into his ears and shook his body slightly, patting at his arm from time to time.

"Ngh....... ??? Y/N?...." Dipper slowly sat up and looked at me.

"You should eat first and sleep after that. And you're bedhead is cute." I smiled and Dipper attempted to fix his bedhead. Sofa-head maybe? He was sleeping on a sofa after all.

"Well, let's eat." Dipper said and we both entered the dining room.

------------------------------

-Timeskip brought you by Otaku-med.
Grunkle Stan: "Fangirls or fanboys too much? Take Otaku-med! Helps you you calm down and cause lesser disturbance to others! If you buy it within 30 mimitss after this ends, you'll get another pack! Remember! Have fun with no refunds!!"

Dinner had ended and I told Dipper to take a bath or a shower before going to bed. In the meantime, I went into my room and began taking a shower. Once I was done, I grabbed a jogging pants and shirt as my pajamas, and went to Dipper's room.

A while later, Dipper came out of the bathroom with only a towel that was wrapped around his waist.

"Well, hello there, beautiful~ Like watch you see?~" He winked at me and I giggled.

"Fuhaha! Stop playing and just get into your clothes." I said and took his pajamas that was on the bed. I only got a chuckle in response as Dipper went back to the bathroom. A few minutes after that, Dipper layed on his bed, right next to me.

"Now, story time. Tell me what I missed." Dipper said and let out a yawn.

"Okay okay. So..."

------------------------

I opened my eyes and realised that the room was bright. I closed my eyes shut as my head started to ache.

"Ugh..... Damn light......" I hid under the blanket and.... wait. Blanket?

I sat up and looked around me. I was in a room. To my left, I saw a sleeping figure of Dipper.

"Y/N..... what? Why are you in my bed?........." Dipper asked groggily.

"That's my question. Though, I don't know.... anyways, I have to cook breakfast. So see you later!" I left his room and skipped away to the kitchen with a faint smile.

---------------------
B) Wait for him to wake up:

I sat on a sofa near him and took out my phone as I decided to wait for him to wake up.

A few hours had passed and it was almost midnight. I saw Dipper move slightly.

Dipper slowly opened his eyes and turned his gaze to me.

"Ugh...... Y/N..... what time is it now?" He asked tiredly.

"Umm..... almost 12 midnight. You wanna eat?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sorry for making you wait." Apologising, Dipper sat up and gave me a hug.

--------------------

After eating dinner, I washed the dishes and started explaining to him the things that happend as a bed time story to him.

"..... and-..."I glanced over to Dipper and noticed him asleep.

I smiled to myself and secretly gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Sleep well~"

-------------------

Lmao. Short. Im sorry.