Ch13: Purple Styled Man

........... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What am I laughing for? Anyway, to all the readers who read my Reverse Dipper x Reader before and now, thank you for your great support! I hope you'll like my future chapters and books!

---------------------

-Veorica's POV-

Chaos.... Total, massive chaos.... There was fire... weirdness, people dying and crying.... young Y/N getting hurt....

There was.... a purple haired man, dressed in different shade of purple and white. He had a sword in his hand and a smirk on his face.

He probably was the cause of this. Not Bill. I could say this because Bill.... even with one bleeding eye, he was crying as blood oozed out from the wound on Y/N's torso. Y/N's eyes were wide open, but in fear.

Blood and flames filled the scenery and I was able to hear the purple haired man threatening Bill.

It seems that he wanted Bill to be in despair as much as he is in. He wanted to spread despair.

Bill was definately pissed, 'cause the next moment, the purple haired man was cut in half, separating the lower amd upper part of his body by the torso.

In instant fear, I slammed the door shut as I hyperventilated.

The scene was too much. Worse than what I have ever seen before.

I gulped as I held on to the next door handle.

I slowly opened it and saw that everything was back to normal. Bill and Y/N were on a hill and the others were spending their lives as if nothing had happend before.

"Y/N? Are you alright, doll?"

"Ngh..... where am I? What happend?..."

"You tripped on a rock and bumped your head on a flat rock. I fixed your wound though." I knew he was lying.

"Oh... thank you very much..."

"No problem. I'm glad you're fine. But... I'm sorry."

Bill put a hand on her head and instantly, Y/N lost her consciousness and fell back as Bill caught her in time.

She transfered her to a new town which was Reverse Falls. After that, everything blurred and the door closed slowly.

I walked away from the yellow triangular doors and went onto doors in different shades of blue.

I opened one of them and saw Dipper and Mabel Gleeful talking to Y/N. Y/N was still young but... Y/N said she in Reverse Falls since birth.

With all the confusion and thinking, my head started aching. I decided to leave her mind and tell what I found so far.

--------------
M/N- Middle Name
--------------
-Y/N's POV-

"Y/N, Y/N? Y/N. Y/N! Y/N, M/N, L/N!! Wake up!" I woke up instantly.

Veorica sighed in relief.

"Finally you woke up! It's 11 am in the morning! And I have a few stuff to tell you. Information."

At that moment I heard thd word 'Information', I sat up straight and gave my full attention to her.

"Ok. So it seems that you weren't born in Reverse Falls. Instead in Gravity Falls. And-"

"How?!" I cut her off.

"Let me finish. You guys made a deal, he saved you from bullies, but..... there was chaos next..."

I kept silent. But my head began to ache.

"Fire, wounded people... you were there. With a wound on your stomach.... Bill was there. I... I remember that one of his eyes was bleeding. He was crying over you. And there was a purple haired man. He wore purple and white colored outfit and....."

My vision started being covered by darkness. I got dizzy and unstable, and soon lost my conscious.

-------------------------

-Time skip to 3 pm-
-Veorica's POV-

Y/N slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me straight in the eye and said something I didn't wish to hear from her.

"I want to go meet Bill." Did.... I hear her just right?

"I know he's not fully dead. He can regenerate anyway." Yes. I heard her correctly. Hearing this from her was one of the last things I ever wanted to do.

------------------
My dearest, readers, (with a comma after dearest) I want to know what you think about this story so far and I don't know which character x reader fanfiction I should make after I finish this book, so please comment! And vote! And check out my other books and follow me!