Ch20: Party (Lime)

Miki(aka Author-san): Heyo. How's life when you only live once?

------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

"E-eh?!" After a few monents later, I noticed a figure infront of me. As soon as I saw him, I almost cried.

It was Dipper kneeling down on one knee. He looked at me and smiled softly. With a box in his hands. Does this mean.....

"You became the light to my life. You were there for me no matter what happend. I've even made you go through a lot, just because of me. And..... I really want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you please marry me?"

I felt my cheeks getting warm and... I also felt warm liquid pouring down my face.

"Y-Y-Y-Y/N?!?!?! I'm sorry... did I say something wrong?" Dipper embraced me and I let my tears flow but at the same time, I let out a chuckle.

"I-I'm not sad! I'm j-just happy!!" I forced out a chuckle but tears of joy continuously flowed down my cheeks.

"And.... yes. I will marry you. Just.... I need to introduce you to my mom. And my other family members." I smiled into his chest.

As soon as I broke away from Dipper, took my hand gently and placed the engagement ring on my finger.

I smiled and kissed him on the lips. Deeply. And passionately. Full of Love. And a bit of..... determination. Actually, no. Nah, I don't know.

(Miki: Frisk? What are you doing here?
Frisk: *points at Sans*
Miki: What?! Sans!!
Sans: hey, kiddo. What does a skeleton say before eating?
Miki: wot.
Sans: Bone- apetit!!
Miki: oh. I get it. Bit that doesn't mean I forgive you.)

"Way to go, love team!!! Whoooooo!!!!" Everyone cheered on us wildly and to be honest, it was a bit embarrassing.

"Now let's party!!" Veo exclaimed in joy.

After that, food and wine or other beverages appeared on the tables and everyone started eating as the entertainment begun.

Mabel worked on the magic show with Gideon's assisstance. Veorica worked on the comedy talks and jokes. Damn. It's funny. She could go live on comedy central. Will and Pacifica sang songs seperately as a few others worked on the tune.

Dipper and I sure had a good time. No. Don't take it in that way.

(A/N: wanna skip the lemon and lime part? Skip this part and chapter 21 because it envolves lemons. Yez. Sweet and sour. Its not good for kids.)

"Hey, Dipper. Having a good time?" I asked Dipper while holding a glass of wine.

He shook his head a 'no'.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him closely and realised that he was blushing.

"I feel hot all over. I need to rest." Dipper mumbled.

I looked at his drink and took a light sip.

...... Aphrodisiac?...............

I texted Veo that Dipper and I would be goinv home to rest and she immediately replied with a "Okie!! Have fun~"

I rolled my eyes and teleported the two of us to my room.

"Dipper, you alri- Kyah!!" When I opened my eyes, I realised that Dipper was on top of me.

"Hey..... Help.... I'm feeling too hot....." Dipper whkspered with desperation into my ear. He loosened his neck tie and afterwards, he started roaming his hands all around my body. I kinda regret wearing skirt today.

He kissed me on my lips passionately and at that moment, he pinned my hands above my head with one hand.

Dipper let me breath again but he unbuttoned my blouse and pulled down my skirt. Now I was only in my panty and bra.

This wasn't the type of night I was expecting this day, but I'm sure that'll be fine.