Ch6: Change...

A/N: just be prepared......

-------------

-Y/N's POV-
When I opened the door, I widened my eyes in shock. My mouth open and unable to speak.

I saw them..... kiss.... on the lips....... Dipper and Pacifica.

"D-Dipper?..... Pacifica?...." I looked at them and Pacifica pushed away Dipper. She looked at me in shock.

"I-I....." I wanted to say something but no words came out from my throat.

I soon started hyperventilating and my chest hurts.

"Veorica.... Can I go back to my house for a while? I forgot to get something there." I said and Veorica looked at me as if she was about to ask me if that was the only choice.

"*sigh* Okay..." Veorica snapped her fingers and we were no back at my room at the apartment.

Before Veorica could say anything, I shut the door behind me with a loud sound and went onto my bed with my favorite blanket covering me.

"Damn it..... I should have known..... he was just playing with me.... then how about the time when he confessed to me that he likes me.... was it just that he got bored of me?...... I hate him..... and Pacifica...... I thought she was my best friend..... who should I trust now?...." I sat up on the bed and grabbed my blue journals.

"Well.... at least I can trust Mabel and Dipper Pines..... I guess I should visit them.... it has been a while...." I mumbled to myself.

I fixed my hair and made sure that I looked like I didn't cry.

I took out the cardboard underneath my bed. It was a cardboard that I made. It had runes, and it had a pentacle/pentagram on it. I grabbed my bag. And my phone. AND my journals too.

"Welp. Here we go....

Lkfb F cfkfpe pxvfkd qefp zexkq
Ibq jb al tedq jlpq mblmib zxk'q
Yofkd jb ql xk lqebo rkfsbopb
Qefp fp qeb mxoq tebob F'ii hka jv sbopb"

I said my chant and I opened my eyes I sas at Mabel and Dipper's room.

"Yeah. And then- Gaaah!! Oh it's you, Y/N!" Dipper said and Mabel rushed over to hug me.

"Y/N! Oh my gosh! I missed you! Where have you been? It's been more than 4 years!" Mabel said.

"Hahaha. Sorry. I was in Europe. Sorry I couldn't keep in touch! I missed you guys so much!" I exclaimed and hugged Mabel and Dipper. Pines.

"Hahaha. Why are you in our room in the first place?" Dipper asked and I gulped a bit.

"Oh. Yeah. So.... I wanted to surprise you with my return so I sneaked up to your room but you entered so... ye. It's not a surprise anymore." I said.

I hope it works.

"Oooh. I get it! You still look young though! Have you even aged?!" Mabel asked.

"Wow!! Really? Do I look that young? You guys grew taller and more mature! So Dipper, remember LEMONS?" I asked and Dipper blushed.

"Y-Y-Y/N!! That was 4 years ago!! I was 13 years old okay?!" He blushed a little only.... suspicious....

"What's the lemon you're talking about?" Mabel asked.

"Okay so Mabel, you are a smol innocent cinnamon roll. While Dipper is a sinnamon roll. Get it? I'm actually to be honest, a sinnamon roll. Dipper, do not ruin her innocence. Or virinity. Please no incest." I told.

"Y/N!!" Dipper shouted.

"Still don't get it." Mabel said.

"Hahaha okay. You know what? I'm hungry. Let's go get some food!" I said.

"Yeah!" The twins exclaimed.

"Let's go to Suzan's!" I said and the 3 of us left the shack.

-meanwhile at Reverse falls-
-3rd person's POV-

Veorica knocked on Y/N's door but no response.

"Y/N?" She called out but still no response

She tried to read a mind but she couldn't read any due to no one being nearby. That meant that Y/N wasn't in her room.

"Y/N's not here...." Veorica frowned and she started informing the others.

"Where did she go?!..... stupid Dipper and Pacifica. ....." Veorica mumbled to herself.

-At gravity falls-
-Y/N's POV-

"Well, today was a fun day. I'll visit you often so don't worry. I'll come back soon." I said.

s( ·w·)ㅅ(·w·)ㅅ(·w· )v

Dipper, Mabel, and I high fived together.

"Bye guys!" Then I left, went back to Reverse falls using the same method I used to go to gravity falls.

Dipper Gleeful......... I hate you.......... so much.............