Ch14: The Other Side

A/N: *looks at her stories* why do i keep making Y/N the one to die?? I am so sorry for that. :P
--------------

-Veorica's POV-
I stared at her in shock. I repeated the words that she had said, in my mind.

"I want to go meet Bill. I know he's not fully dead. He can regenerate anyway."

"I want to go meet Bill."

"You don't.... mean that... Right?..."

Y/N looked down at her feet.

"I'm sorry. But I want to talk to him. And apologise. I thought about it and realised. Bill, gave me some of his powers and then because of some reasons, he erased my memories. When Bill said I had something that was actually his, his said it with threat. And yet he was so kind to me before. So doesn't that mean.... that he also erased his memories that was about me? But since I remembered about the past, there's a chance that he also remembered about it. And since he's weak... he won't be able to hurt us much." Once Y/N was finished with her explanation, I looked at her with my surprised expression.

"Wow. I think that was the smartest thing that I have ever heard you say." I commented.

"Wow. Offended.... Anyway, can I? I need to talk to him. Please." Y/N responded seriously.

"Nngh.... F-.....fine. But I have to come along with you. Also Will. Deal?" I let out my hand.

"Deal."

------------------

"Okay, you ready? Let's go!" I said.

"And why do I need a pocket knife?" Y/N asked.

"For defence. If you think about it, Bill is a masochist. And he can regenerate." Will said and Y/N started thinking.

"I guess you're right... okay. Let's go." Y/N said and I opened the portal that led to Gravity Falls.

I went in first, then Y/N, lastly Will. As soon as both foot of Will touched the ground, the portal disappeared.

Gravity Falls was... more bright in color. Orange, yellow, bright colors. Or what my art teacher had taught us, 'warm colors'.

"*sigh* Gravity Falls. I'm glad I'm back! Wait! Dipper and Mabel! They could help!" Y/N exclaimed and grabbed me Will's hand.

She led us to a place called Mystery Shack. It was a shack with weird stuff inside. Most of them are fake. FAKE...

-Y/N's POV-

"Hey Wendy!!" I surprised the red headed girl on the counter.

"Wah!! Oh it's just you, Y/N. Geez. Don't scare me like that. I might have a heart attack! Welcome back though."

"Haha. Thanks. Is Dipprr and Mabel upstairs?" I asked.

"Nah. They're monster hunting again. They'll be back sooner or later." Wendy said.

Cling cling

"Or now." Veorica commented and I tyrned around to see the Mystery Twins. And their pet pig.

"*gasp*! Maple! DipsyMase! Waddles!! Aww! I missed you guys!!" I ran over to them and gave them a big hug. The nickname I gave them is still as corny as ever.

"Girl!! N/N, Welcome back!" Mabel said and hugged me back.

"Hahaha. Great to see you again, Y/N." Said the still awkward Dipper.

"Thanks guys. Anyway, guys, meet Veorica and Will. They're my best friemd dream demons. Like Bill but not that evil." I stated.

"Woah. That's so cool!!" Mabel squealed and jumped up and down in excitement.

"But why does Will look like Bill? Is he the counter part of Bill???" Dipper asked curiously.

"Yup. Correct! Veorica and Will, this is Mabel and Dipper or- can I tell them?" I asked Dipper for permission.

"I think they already know. Mason. But you can call me Dipper." He said.

"I'll call you Mason." Veorica and Will said at the same time amd we al burst out into laughter.

"And now we need your help. I know you won't probably believe it but... Bill was my best friend when I was young. Now let me explain..." I started to explain the stuff and blah blah blah.

--------

"Do you get it?" I asked as I looked at the twin's shocked expression.

"Ok. So, you and Bill made a deal. Bill becomes your friend and you get some pf his power. Then, he saves you from time to time but then great chaos arrives, purple styled man caused it. Bill defeated Mr. Purple and then erases both of your memories. And he can't get that power you have back unless you give it to him. But if you had powers of a dream demon, doesn't that mean you can't die easily because you can be healed quickly???" Then it hit me. He's right. Then... what hapend to the past 4 years?

"Mason is right. Why didn't I think of that?! You didn't die, Y/N! You never died!" Veorica exclaimed which caught the attention of the twins.

"How about the 4 years??" I asked.

"The only thing that could come into my mind is that you fell into a deep coma. Once you're part demon, mortal beings can't actually feel your heartbeat and during that time, we still thought that you were fully human. That's why they thought you were dead and buried you. But! Will probably found you in another dimension and brought you back. And you probably unconsciously transported to that unknowk dimension. It's too good to be true though." Veorica finished her sentence.

"Wanna ask the Oracle? She might know something. I read about Great Gruncle Ford's experience meeting her, in the Journal." Dipper suddenly suggested and we all looked at him.

"Dips! That's a great idea! The Oracle might also know something about Bill and my past." I said and jumped up.

"Do you want to go with us, twins?" Will asked with a smile.

The twins looked at each other and nodded.

"Hell yes!!" They both of them shouted.

"Wendy, my girl! Tell Great Gruncle Ford and Gruncle Stan that we're at a sleep over of friend's house!!" Mabel said.

"And tell them that we lost our phone in the woods! Bye!" Dipper finished.

"Okay! Sure, guys! I'll tell them when they come back from the grocery store! Have fun, guys!" Wendy assured.

"Yeah! Be careful too, dudes!" Soos also said.

"Thanks, guys!" I said.

"Wait! What did you mean when you said you thought you died?!" Dipper asked.

"That's a story for another time!!" I grinned happily.

I ,then, headed outside with the gang.

"Next stop! To The Oracle's place!"

---------------

PLEASE READ IT!!

Currently working on a story about 'Bungou Stray Dogs Highschool AU fanfic with x Reader' and some Lemon one-shots in my other story 'Multi-fandom one-shots'. Please do check them out when I publish them!! And also share my stories for better work with good grammar and better vocabulary, LeMoNs, better ClIfFhAnGeRs, lastly, faster and more in number of chapters.

Bye!!