Chapter 2 ~ Meeting the Winchesters

Skylar thinks hard as she quickly drives away from St. Yvette. 'Six days? Has it been almost two months since I left? I'm not ready for this. I'm not ready to die.'

The road seems empty as she drives. Suddenly a black Impala pulled out in front of Skylar and she slams on the breaks.

"Hey! Watch it jackass! What the hell's wrong with you?!" Skylar yells out the window.

Parking the car, a man gets out of the Impala and looks quizzically at Skylar.

"Hey kid, aren't you a little young to be drivin'?" the man asks.

"Aren't you old enough to know you're not s'posed to park in the middle of the road?!" she retorts.

The man scoffs at her and pulls the car out of the way. Skylar starts to drive again, but comes to an abrupt halt as Crowley appears in front of the truck.

'Crap.'

"Where are you off to, hmm?" Crowley asks Skylar.

"They don't got a Starbucks in St. Yvette," she answers sarcastically. 'I could just run him over...'

Crowley smirks evilly. "Of course... I suppose tha--"

"Crowley!!" the man in the Impala yells.

'What the hell? Crowley knows this guy too?' Skylar thinks to herself.

The man glares at him and gets out of his car again. He pulls out a pistol and aims it at the demon. A shot is fired and Crowley looks at his injured shoulder and scowls.

'Okay, so Crowley's in the way of me gettin' outta this town, and this dumb ass is only pissing him off... Yay.' Skylar thinks.

Another man steps out of the car and walks towards Crowley to confront him.

Dean walks over to Skylar's pick-up.

"Get outta the car, kid."

Skylar raises an eyebrow at him. "Why? I don't know you and you just shot somebody. I should call the cops."

"If you know this jerk then most likely you're in danger."

"Gee, thanks for the update. I think I can handle it myself."

Quickly, Skylar puts the car in reverse and drives around the Impala, but not without scratching the bumper.

"That little bitch just scratched my baby!" the man yells furiously.

"Dean. We have bigger problems right now," the taller man interjects.

Dean turns around to see that Alabaster Crowley had disappeared.

"Dammit."