Chapter 1 ~ Begin

*St. Yvette, Louisiana*

As the song ended, Skylar looks out into the crowded bar. 'Dammit. He's back,' she thinks as she sees a familiar face. The man walks to the back of the bar and sits down at the booth in the corner. Skylar makes her way to the corner and sits down across from him.

"Hello Skylar," he smiles.

Skylar sneers at him. "What do you want, Crowley?"

"You know, you shouldn't be in here. You're underage," Crowley replies, avoiding her question nonchalantly.

"What do you want?" Skylar repeats, becoming annoyed.

"I'm just checking up on my favorite little rebel. I thought you were in Missouri," he says, smirking.

"I was," she scowls. "Some of your 'friends' decided my bar there was their playground. I'm surprised you didn't hear 'bout it, it was all over the news. 'Gas leak causes bar fire in southern Missouri.' Yeah, gas leak, my ass."

"So now you're here."

"For now," she confirms.

Crowley pauses, and succeeds to make Skylar uncomfortable. "Well... I really came to remind you that you have six days." He composes a smirk.

Skylar tenses. "Thanks for the warning. Now get out of my bar," she snaps. Crowley disappears, leaving the smell of sulfur around the booth.

As soon as Crowley leaves, Skylar collects her pay for her shift and runs to her truck, saying goodbye to St. Yvette.