Chapter 21 ~ Get Out

"Say what now?" Skylar shouts confusedly.

  "You know I wouldn't have died the first time if it wasn't for those two," Gabe says, nodding towards the Winchesters.

  "Do I know you?" Dean asks, even more confused.

  "You did," Gabriel quips.

  "What did you say you're name was again?" Sam questions.

  "I didn't," he smiles impishly.

  "Gabriel," Skylar says, rolling her eyes.

  "What?!" Cas shouts.

  "What?" He looks at Castiel with a grin on his face. "Like the new vessel? He's a bit younger than I would like, but he was the only volunteer in this one horse town."

  “Hey!" Teresa and Skylar protest.

  "How... how are you back?" Dean asks, ignoring the women.

  "Exactly what I want to know," Crowley adds.

  "Honesty? I don’t know," Gabriel answers.

  Teresa speaks up. "Hate to interrupt, but, Sky... can I

talk to you... Alone."

  Sam's eyebrows furrow as he looks between Skylar and Rease. "You two know each other?"

  "Who do you think I was talkin' 'bout earlier?" Rease asks rhetorically. Skylar and Teresa walk to the corner of the kitchen. Well, Teresa walks as Skylar is pulled by her shirt sleeve. Teresa talks whispering. "Who the hell are all these guys?! And why is there a horse in the center of my kitchen?!"

  "Can we talk about this later, please?"

  Crowley appears behind them, making Teresa jump. "Sorry but I was wondering when you two hens were gonna get done clucking." Skylar pulls out her pistol and shoots Crowley in the foot.

  "Ahhgghhhhh!!" he yells. He stands back up shifting uncomfortably, pulling the bullet out and grimacing. "Ow," he snarls.

  "Nice shot," Dean chuckles. Sam gives his brother a look.

  Skylar ignores them and sets a stony glare on Crowley. "Get out."

  "Not without the angel," he says through gritted teeth.

  Skylar places the barrel to Crowley’s forehead. "No. Out. Now." And he was gone.

  "You just shot him!" Teresa nearly shrieks. "And then he just stood back up like nothin' happened?! What. The. Hell?!"

  "He'll be fine. Besides, he was being an obnoxious asshat," Sky reassures her.

  "You just sh-"

  "We'll talk about this later." She turns to Sam. "You get the trunk?"

  "Yeah, we got it."

  "Good." She turns to Dean, "So, what's the plan?"

  "Plan?" he repeats, raising an eyebrow.

  "Where are we gonna look through Gramps' stuff? Somewhere safe?"

  "That’s going to have to be the Men-of-Letters Bunker."

  "You mean we have to drive all the way back?" Dean complains.

  Sam rolls his eyes. "You wanna stay in Texas?"

  "Nope." He answers without hesitation. "Let's go."

  "Wait, wait, wait," Skylar protests. "We can't all fit in the Impala. And I am not leaving Butch."

  Dean narrows his eyes at her. "You are not bringin' the horse."

  "I only go if Butch goes too."

  "No, Skylar."

  "Dean," Sam interrupts, "There's plenty of room in the garage, and we could get some hay. It's not that big of a deal."

  Teresa jumps in too. "I got my truck an' trailer out back. Sky can ride with me."

  "Well then, let's go," Castiel suggests

___________________

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter posted... Tell me what you think of the new cover photo! c: