7. Girl Meets Dice.

Maya's Friar-Hart's POV

Three days after our wedding days, a lot has happened.

Miss. Harold got fired.

And Lucas and I moved in with each other.

Living with Lucas is... well it's interesting.

He called the master bedroom, and I called the next biggest bedroom. With four bedrooms, I figure that I'll be able to have my own room. I really doubt that we're going to be assigned three kids.

Lucas is getting on my nerves though.

He gives me no privacy.

He never gets off my nerves!

Like seriously, yesterday I was getting dressed and he just walked in. I had screamed at him for the rest of the day, but he still did the same thing this morning.

"Okay," I say as we drive to school. "You need to learn SERIOUS privacy!"

"Sorry! I was just wondering if you wanted pancakes!"

"You could've knocked!"

"Sorry," Lucas says with a goofy grin. "But it's not like you weren't covered."

"Shut up!" I say.

He pulls into the parking lot. "We're here."

"Oh," I reply sarcastically. "I didn't notice."

"Loose the attitude," He says with a scoff.

I get out of the car and slam the door behind me. "I have an attitude?! You're the one that needs to learn boundaries!"

"Oh c'mon Maya!" Lucas calls from behind me. "I think I'm giving you enough privacy! We got our own rules! I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a rule about sharing a bed!"

"Shut up!" I call back to him.

He tries to catch up to me, but I run inside the school.

"Honey!" I call as I whiz my head around. "Riles!"

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I whiz around. "Lucas leave me alo- ... Oh, Riles!"

I sigh in relief and hug her.

"How's married life?" I ask.

"Good! Farkle and I share something that Lucas and I didn't have. The kisses are also way better!"

I give her a look, and her whole face softens. "Sorry, I forgot that he was your... husband. I'm just so used to him being kind of mine."

My face falls. "We aren't married."

She studies my face for a bit, and then her face lights up. "You still like him?!"

I groan. "No, Riles. I don't like Lucas. In fact, he's the most annoying and inconsiderate person I've ever met!"

She studies me with narrowed eyes. "You like him."

"Riley, I don't like him."

"You like him!" She says with a squeal.
"Where is he? Where is he-"
"I'll kill you Matthews!"

She squeaks and looks at me with huge eyes. "Am I right?"

"Riley, if you tell anyone," I say in a whisper. "I'll never forgive you."

"So do you like him?" She whispers back.

I take a deep breath. Telling Riley would make the statement official.