Chapter 9

I can't believe it I'm Jamie's girlfriend now, every his fan could kill me. My flowers from his stand next to my bed I'm smiling at the thought our date. On downstairs my mom waited with breakfast and coffee like always

-"Hello, honey"-she kissed my head

-"Hi mom"-I smiled to her

-"How was your date?"

-"Good"- I drunk my coffee said without enthusiasm

-"Where were you?"

-"At the cinema and after the pub, park"

-"The pub? He could took you to another place"

-"But I wanted and for me it was good"- I said with a slight irony because she always want that went all of her thoughts and it's annoying.

-"Show me your friend"- holy shit I didn't thought about it.

-"It's only a friend and I'll show you in the perfect time and now I'm sorry work wait for me"- I stood up from table and I drove to work. Damn this women will finish me someday it's good that I'm having work and I can forget this "good breakfast"

-"Did you told your mom about Jamie?"-asked curious Loren

-"Did you outta your mind?! She could shut in the room and never let me go. I know she want for me the best but God she's sometimes annoying"

-"Yeah and always curious, but it's a typical mother my mom is the same as your"

-"Thank God I'm not alone with it"

-"So, when will you tell your parents about him?"

-"I don't know, but I have to wait when everything will be clear"

-"I don't think she'll give him the divorce"

-"Ugh... I'm scared about it, but I have to wait"

Jamie's POV

Last night was so magical I don't remember when I had a good time. She like sometimes be the boss in the relation, but it's good because I can learn some things from her.

-"Daddy do you play with me?"-from the clouds took me my little baby girl

-"Of course darling"-I smiled to her and we went to her room.

Good I'm having a free time I can focus for the important thing in my life ; my daughter she's my whole world, but I have to prepare her for the new situation.

-"Darling do you want go with me to the shopping?"

-"Yeah daddy"- I dressed her and we drove to Maddie's work

Maddie's POV

I distribute goods at the store because we had a lot of clients in our shop. View of couples in love it's killing me I'm wishing I could make shopping with her, but I have to wait for it.

-"Good morning miss"-somebody whisper to my ear and I smiled ear to ear

-"Good morning"-I turned to him he was smiled ear to ear and in his arms was his daughter

-"Could you help us you know the Christmas will be soon and we don't have any fits clothes"

-"Of course I'll help you"-I turned to behind me and Loren wished good luck with my boss. They were fall in love with him. We decided at the first we find something for Dulcie. She's so cute and totally fall in love with her daddy