Chapter 12

WARNING : THERE WILL BE SEXUAL SCENE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

-"No Loren we're going to the centre of town"

-"But, there will be cold and, I couldn't drink anything, dancing"-she started desperate moan.

We're sitting in my room thinking where will we go to the New Year Eve. Officially I didn't got invite from Jamie yet, he said he don't know what he'll spend the last day of year, but probably he'll packing to New York City. My friends didn't fail we decided spend this time together and nothing gonna stop us.

-"Guys stop ! We'll make the party"-I screamed and they looked at me surprised

-"But Maddie only for us? It's stupid idea"

-"No, no ,no I'll invite my old squad"

-"Do you have old squad?"

-"Yes, every year we spend New Year Eve so I thought I can invite them and you'll like them"

-"If you'll invite them I'm in"-Loren sigh spreading her hands. I smiled and text to my brother that I'll have a home to the party. I looked at them and they seem to be in love with each. She had hard character, but she always help you in need and Matt always commanding but sometimes lost. We decided that girl will make food and decorate house.

Sometimes I was sad because Jamie couldn't help me or meet with me. I'm feeling that I'm started become addicted to him. I can't stand two days without him.

Now, I'm getting ready for the party my parents going to my uncle so even I'll drunk it wouldn't be a problem and stupid conversations.

-"Maddie, are you ready?"-my brother asked me coming in to my room when I use mascara

-"Yeah, give me a second"-I murmured take my coat and bag and I could go to the last party in this year.

In home is so loud I felt cigarette smoke, mixed perfume.

-"Oh, darling you're finally here take off your coat and let's drunk"-she pulled the hand to the kitchen and gave me shot of vodka and chaser. My old squad getting drunk harder and starter dancing with everybody. I joined to them and I don't feeling Jamie's absence I felt like 2 years ago when we had our first New Year Eve's party I'm happy, free.

-"Guys I have offer for you"- Carol scream to the crowd

-"Go on, sir"- everybody look at him

-"Maybe we'll going to Trafalgar Square before midnight?"

-"For what? There's cool"

-"Oh you know meet new people and welcome new year with us"

-"I'm in"-I screamed

-"If you're in I'm too"-Loren raised her hand and after her everybody raised hands

-"Okay it's 11pm we don't have a time let's go we're having the bus for 5 minutes"-and everybody started looking for their stuffs. I checked out my phone I didn't have missed calls and messages so I couldn't with clear heart tell that he didn't take everything for serious and I can do what I want without worries.