Author's Note

Annyeonghaseyo! ^-^ Here's another story of mine I hope you'll like it. The story of Tom and Jerry... oopps! Hindi pala, ni Abby at tsaka ni Ana haha 😂 

Halina't tunghayan natin ang kanilang bakbakan, este, lambingan. And sana magustuhan at tangkilikin ninyo itong third story ko entitled She's Out of My League. Another Montalban, of course. And again, if may typos please bear with me, I'm only human.

Please support this story like how you supported the love stories of Abby's cousins, Danielle and Alexandra.

By the way, this is a girl to girl love story so if you are not comfortable reading this you are free to search another story that fits your character. 

Thank you! ^_^

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are all fictitious and a product of the author's playful imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

NO PART of this book shall be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without a written permission from the author, unless permitted by law.

All Rights Reserved.

diane jeremiah 💘