{Saeyoung x reader} My Melody

~13 years ago~

Young Saeyoung wondered around the park, straying from his mother and brothers side. He almost aimlessly walked around as if he was trying to find something. The sound of a majestic melody had reached his ears with ease. The beautiful sound of a sweet and graceful violin. He walked around until he got closer and closer to the cause of such heavenly melody. Underneath a blooming cherry blossom tree stood a young girl with h/c hair, holding a fine violin and bow. The little girl continued to play a sweet song, oblivious of young Saeyoung. He was entranced with the melody and her wondrous talent, especially her flawless features.

Her melody came to an end on her first finger D string. Saeyoung subconsciously clapped slowly, alerting the young violinist. She gasped slightly. Saeyoung then realised he just blew his own cover. His eyebrows perked up as he began to speak.

"Uh... H-hi. Your music is r-really amazing. I heard you play and I just c-came here, so..." He spoke.

The little girl infectiously giggled making Saeyoung giggle as well. She quickly put her violin in her black case and carried it in her hand as she ran to Saeyoung. Placing the case down again, she held out her hand.

"My name is Y/n. Y/n L/n" she smiled

~4 years later~

"Why do we have to go mom?" Saeyoung and Saeran both whined.

"Because one of your cousins is gonna be there! We have to listen to him play his cello" Their mother replied.

The two boys stopped their whining and huffed in defeat. Seated in the middle second row, Saeyoung watch every performance that came, sleepily. First came the viola, then a pianist, then his cousin a cellist, a violinist another pianist and finally the last performance.

The mc stepped up to announce. "Our final performance is from our best violinist in the class, her playing and melody is as of an angel. May I finally present our angelic violinist, Y/n L/n!~"

The name made Saeyoung perk up from his daze. He remembered. The girl under the cherry blossom 3 years ago. Just then, the same girl walked calmly onto the stage with his instruments in hand. She smiled and waited for the applause to die down. She brought her violin up to her chin and her bow to her strings and started playing the same song that was played when Saeyoung and Y/n first met. As the song came to an end Saeyoung clapped loud and proud. Their gaze met each other. They then reunited after the performance.

~4 years later (again)~

Saeyoung, now Luciel, strolled the crowd less park. This was the park where he and Y/n first met. He came to a bench recently built under the same cherry blossom tree. On the bench sat a girl with h/c hair with a paper pad and a pen. She seemed focused on writing. A story perhaps?

"Excuse me, may I sit here?" Luciel asked.

The girl looked up and widened her eyes in disbelief. "S-Saeyoung?"

"Y-Y/n!?"

"It's been a while! How are you- mph!"

His lips colliding onto hers with loving ease.

~Present~

Reader's POV

'Dear Miss L/n,

Our party will be grand and we will be inviting lots of art and music related groups. We would also like to request that you play a piece of music from your violin at the party. It would be lovely to have the guests hear your wonderful talent. If you want, we can discuss something in return for you.

From MC

Party coordinator.'

'Dear MC,

That sounds like a great party, especially with all the art groups attending. I would love to come and play my violin for the guests, and no need for any payment. I simply love to play my violin as I have been playing it for 15 years now. I will play my favourite piece. See you at the party.

Sincerely,

Y/n L/n'

I huffed as I closed my laptop. I stretched my arms and legs out and prepared for tomorrows party.

~Next day~

I walked down an elegant red carpet and through some dark oak wood doors. The guards had opened the doors and I stepped into the hall of the party. Throughout the night, I spoke with different people who attended and a woman by the name of Jaehee Kang, who adored my compositions. I saw a mop of red hair in the other side of the room, it looked quite familiar so I decided to approach.

An mc approached the stage, which I noticed was Jaehee, and she spoke, making me pause where I am. "Hello all wonderful guests. Welcome to the RFA's charity party. I assume you have all interacted with each other and the buffet will be available soon. Today, we have invited a special guest who is famous for her angelic melodies on the violin. She will perform for us tonight, so please, may we all welcome, Y/n L/n!"

Seven's POV

I wandered around and spoke with our guests until Jaehee announced a performance. The way she describe this person... could it be?

"...May we all welcome, Y/n L/n"

My eyes widened in utter shock. My eyes fixated on the same h/c girl from 6 years ago.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Y/n L/n and I'm going to play a special song for you all. It is special to me because it was the song I played when I coincidently met my first love. Here it goes..."

Again on stage, she plays the same mesmerising song she had played every time, confirming that it must have been her favourite. I closed my eyes and fixated my mind on her loving tune, the tune played by the girl I fell in love with all those years ago. As she played, I was oblivious to the passage of time until a ring of applause came to sound. Knowing that it was over, it stood up and clapped loud and proud as I did before. There she and I locked eyes. Y/n's eyes widened and started to tear up as she saw me again.

'She remembered..." I thought.

She got off the stage and ran towards me and engulfed me into a giant bear hug. I picked her up and swung her around in circles then set her back down.

"S-Saeyoung... it's so great to see you again!" tears started pouring down her face, full of shock and happiness.

I teared up myself. "Y/n, I missed you so much! Ah! I missed you and I love you and missed you a love, love, LOVE you!"

I showered kisses onto her soft lips caked with cherry lip gloss.

"I love you Y/n. I really missed you... my melody"

"I love you too, Saeyoung"

Ya, i know it's let it go but it is beautiful and i couldn't think of any other violin songs even though i play... Bye~