{Jumin x reader} Happy Birthday!~

The sun's rays leaked through the curtains as Jumin's eyes fluttered open. Adjusting to the light, he turns his gaze towards the h/c female, who laid in his arms. He looks at the time and get up and ready for work, leaving small peck on his lover's lips. Jumin had left the house already when Y/n woke up.

Your POV

A wide grin spread across your face. After freshening up, you changed into a f/c cocktail dress with matching 1 inch heels, putting your hair in a single braid hanging on her shoulders and applying light makeup. (Unless you have short hair, then leave it be)

You leave the bedroom and head for the kitchen. Today was Jumin's birthday so you wanted to do something simple yet special for him. You decided to bake a cake because why not?

Red velvet

A really elegant cake with chocolate frosting. You started to bake the cake and you took your dear time trying to perfect the design. Although, the red cake itself was rushed it turned out perfect. You nibbled on the small crumbs for taste. You looked to the clock and it was already 6. Jumin was coming home early and spending the rest of the day off for his birthday. You had planned this very carefully and prepared everything for Jumin's return.

~Timeskip brought to you by Elizabeth 3rd~

No one's POV

Jumin walked through the door, almost tired out of his mind. Entering the living room, he finds a trail of red and white roses that led him out onto the balcony. He smiled in content as he gazed upon the sight of a table for two, two glasses of red wine, two plates with (favourite meal) and a beautiful cake in the middle.

"Happy Birthday, love" a voice smacked his ears.

Jumin turned around and saw Y/n in a beautiful outfit and smiling brightly.

"Y/n..." Jumin had no words to express so he went up to her and hugged her, which in return Y/n hugs back. That night Y/n and Jumin spent the night celebrating and talking. Y/n laughed cutely as Jumin stared at her lovingly. He closed his eyes and pictured exactly how he wanted the next moment to happen.

His wondering imaginations were disturbed by a light weight on his hand.

"Jumin, is something wrong?" Y/n said, hand on his.

"Y/n..."

Jumin stood up to the side and pulled Y/n with him.

"Y/n, I just want to say thank you for all of this. This was really special and I really appreciate it"

"Jumin, your welcome. I wanted to make this day special, just for you. I even arranged your half day" she says with a wink.

They stared at each-others loving eyes for a brief second, until Jumin kneels before her. This surprises her.

"Y/n. You light up my whole world and I really don't want to let you go. And to make sure I just want to say... I love you with every fiber of my being, all my heart and all my soul. Y/n L/n, will you stay by my side forever and marry me?"

He holds out a an open black box with a small gold ring with a diamond embedded into it.

Tears were visible from Y/n's eyes.

"Y-yes. Jumin, yes! I will marry you!" she says while nodding her head. Jumin slips the finger onto her ring and stands up and pulls her into a passionate and loving kiss, fingers intertwined.

~Bonus~

Jumin Han has entered the chat room

Y/n has entered the chat room